Ray Kohn's Dukes Show

• 3 months later...
42 minutes ago, Skipper Duke said:

I bring y'all sad news. Saw a post on Facebook by Ray that nobody is supporting him. No body is buying the movies he has made. So he might be selling off all the vehicles and bringing NEOD(North East Ohio Dukes)to an end!

This would be sad news if it actually happens. Nobody else in the world does shows like these and nobody will likely do so in the future. 

Sadly, you are probably right Skipper. There was no problem when the show originally aired but people were smarter back then. They understood that the flag stood for pride in who you were and where you were from. The people running our culture now, love taking something good and turning it into something bad because their hearts are full of intolerance for people that they don't understand. To make matters worse, they are the first to complain about intolerance. It is a twisted way of looking at things but unfortunately that's where we are at today. 

On 5/14/2022 at 10:37 PM, Skipper Duke said:

I bring y'all sad news. Saw a post on Facebook by Ray that nobody is supporting him. No body is buying the movies he has made. So he might be selling off all the vehicles and bringing NEOD(North East Ohio Dukes)to an end!

Can you post the source of your story, Skipper? There's no mention of it on the Ray's NEOD's Twitter page, and the NEOD's Facebook page is just promoting their new video, 'STUNT/LIFE The Motion Picture'.

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

Sadly, you are probably right Skipper. There was no problem when the show originally aired but people were smarter back then. They understood that the flag stood for pride in who you were and where you were from. The people running our culture now, love taking something good and turning it into something bad because their hearts are full of intolerance for people that they don't understand. To make matters worse, they are the first to complain about intolerance. It is a twisted way of looking at things but unfortunately that's where we are at today. 

Cousin Roger Duke... Unfortunately yep!

In Raymond Kohn's own words from his public post on his personal Facebook Raymond Kohn account:

Due to things beyond my control , I think it's time to sell my dukes of hazzard cars. Throughout the past 15 years doing a "one of a kind" stunt show , along with 3 BAD ASS movies that Noone seems to give a s*** about ,and along with not having a place to keep the cars the amount of money that I've lost doing these movies and stunt shows is unbelievable.  So over the next few months I'm going to sell everything. I have no home for these cars and I'm tired of being stressed by having to burden people to help keep them stored .I'll keep my 70 and not sure about my GL .
Chickasaw County car
Hazzard County  car
Daisy Jeep
Boss Hogg Car 
2 77 / 78 furys
76 Ford f150 uncle Jesse truck 
 Just don't have a place to keep all these and we haven't been booked for any shows and the awesome movies that we all worked so hard on nobody watches them. Not our family's friends or even fans.  So looks like this is the end of the NEOD. All things must come to an end. So I guess this is it !

47 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

Thanks for keeping us updated about this Skipper. It's sad to see but he sounds pretty serious. Please post updates here. I am especially interested in how much he will ask for Uncle Jesse's truck if he actually goes through with this. 

Cousin Roger the truck would be perfect for you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/30/2024 at 7:32 PM, RogerDuke said:

Hey Skipper, keep us updated on the Northeast Ohio Dukes in 2024 since you have Facebook and pay attention. It would be greatly appreciated. If he ever does another show at Yankee Lake it would be cool to go with you. 

Cousin Roger Duke Uncle Jesse... I will keep my Dukes family here up to date. It would be cool to meet you. :)