General Lee Artwork

HossC

I'm surprised they never wrote an episode where Rosco and Boss swindled the Dukes out of the General Lee and transformed it into a Hazzard County patrol car. How much trouble would it be for you to make a vehicle like that?

How's this?. I had all the decals and a version of the car in white, so it was quite easy putting them together.

ChargerPatrol.jpg

Oh I've an idea. A charger,styled as a police car,with a crane arm from Cooter's tow truck in the trunk! :D

As Monty Python would say, "Stop! This is getting too silly!".

Ford had the Ranchero, Chevy had the El Camino, and I think I've just invented the Dodge Chargero :). From now on I'll be ignoring all but sensible requests, so don't go asking for Uncle Jesse's pickup as a convertible race car, or Boss's Caddy as an off-roader :).

ChargerPatrol2.jpg

I'll be ignoring all but sensible requests, so don't go asking for Uncle Jesse's pickup as a convertible race car, or Boss's Caddy as an off-roader :).

Dang it, I was hoping you could do a Caddie monster truck styled like Double Zero with a jet engine in the trunk,and a helipad on the hood :D

Seriously though Hoss,amazing work as usual. I guess there's nothing you can't do :)

As Monty Python would say, "Stop! This is getting too silly!".

Ford had the Ranchero, Chevy had the El Camino, and I think I've just invented the Dodge Chargero :). From now on I'll be ignoring all but sensible requests, so don't go asking for Uncle Jesse's pickup as a convertible race car, or Boss's Caddy as an off-roader :).

ChargerPatrol2.jpg

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what Rosco would be driving if Boss had ever succeeded in completely and totally controlling Hazzard County. The Dukes would be gone from Hazzard, Cooter would be out of business and Rosco would have to pull himself out of the creeks! :lol:

I wrote a fanfic once where the Duke boys and Cooter, as a prank, painted Rosco's patrol car hot pink... I shoulda gone with this paint scheme. Khee!

It could easily be done.

Another flashback to that fanfic....

The General Lee, chopped like a convertible, painted white with steer horns on the hood...

What say you, Hoss? 8-)

A request from the HNet deputy is hard to ignore - watch this space.

Dang it, I was hoping you could do a Caddie monster truck styled like Double Zero with a jet engine in the trunk,and a helipad on the hood :D

That's not a silly request ... that's a challenge ;). I had to change the Caddy to a Coupe DeVille (the convertible top just wouldn't support a helicopter!). I know you wanted the helipad on the hood, but that's just daft. If you think that the helipad looks small, I based the size on the one Top Gear used when they landed

(skip to 4:57).

MonsterCaddy.jpg

I wrote a fanfic once where the Duke boys and Cooter, as a prank, painted Rosco's patrol car hot pink...

Did you imagine it something like this?:

PinkPatrol.jpg

The General Lee, chopped like a convertible, painted white with steer horns on the hood...
Khee Khee! Good one MaryAnne.

I'd like to see Boss's Cadillac painted like the General Lee.

Let's hope that this satisfies MaryAnne and Roger. I left the rollbar on the Charger for safety reasons. I gave the Caddy a tan interior.

CaddyGeneral.jpg

How about erm...the remains of the GL from the second train jump at Oxnard on the back of a flatbed?

I may have let you down. This is definitely the remains of the GL from a train jump at Oxnard, but I'm not sure if it's the second one ;).

Flatbed.jpg