I Write Like - Analyze how your style compares to famous writers

DaneyDuke

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Lori! Roger's right, don't stay away so long next time. :D

Well how is it y'all get author's that are known...at least I know them, and I get one I never heard of before. Don't know if I should take that as a good thing or a bad thing. LOL. :) I agree Lori, I like the Di Vinci Code. But never read his Demons & Angels book. Though have heard of it.

I write like Douglas Adams. That doesn't surprise me because I don't go anywhere without my towel!

Don't know why, but I wasn't expecting to find another DNA fan here. Such a shame 'The Salmon of Doubt' didn't get finished - we miss you Douglas.

I tried entering one of my posts from HNet into iwl and apparently I write like Cory Doctorow. Don't want to offend anyone, but I'd never heard of him. I looked him up on Wikipedia and might check him out.

Don't know why, but I wasn't expecting to find another DNA fan here. Such a shame 'The Salmon of Doubt' didn't get finished - we miss you Douglas.

I tried entering one of my posts from HNet into iwl and apparently I write like Cory Doctorow. Don't want to offend anyone, but I'd never heard of him. I looked him up on Wikipedia and might check him out.

LOL Hoss...I just put in my last post to an RP I'm doing on HNet and got Cory Doctorow as well...someon different from when I first put my work in. I am with you though, I never heard of him before.

I write like Tolstoj :-o.

This is strange 'cause I've never read Tolstoj's books (I've read thousand books of thousand writers, but never Tolstoj.....:oops:)

Oh, well, thinking 'bout it, several years ago I tried to read Anna Karenina, but I didn't like it very much (maybe I was too young).

Anyway, since I write like Tolstoj, I'll read again Anna Karenina, trying to appreciate it. ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
I write like Tolstoj :-o.

This is strange 'cause I've never read Tolstoj's books (I've read thousand books of thousand writers, but never Tolstoj.....:oops:)

Oh, well, thinking 'bout it, several years ago I tried to read Anna Karenina, but I didn't like it very much (maybe I was too young).

Anyway, since I write like Tolstoj, I'll read again Anna Karenina, trying to appreciate it. ;)

AGAIN, after 3 years... Tolstoj.

I think I really should read something of Tolstoj. :-?

GREAT old thread. :wink:

UP!