Looking for a General Lee

Bobby41909

Hello all....I am selling one of my cars (1967 Corvette) and looking to fill the empty space in my garage with a car I've wanted since I was a kid...a General Lee of course. I have a 1 year old son and am looking to take him with me on weekend cruises with Dad. Can't do that in a Corvette.

I thought I'd try this forum and see if anyone knows of one for sale. I search Ebay all the time but good examples are hard to come by.

I prefer a GL in great condition with a 440 but I'd consider a 383. No 318's...No race cars or projects.....looking to spend around $35k give or take.

Hopefully I'll have one soon and meet up with members of this fourm at future DukesFests.....went to Bristol a few years ago and it was a great time even without a GL...

Thanks in advance for your help.....YEE HAW

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the HazzardNet Bobby.

I hope you get your General.

I used to be a big fan of the show "Stingray" from 1985 staring Nick Mancuso. He had a black 1965 Stingray with a split rear window. Are you familiar with the show?

Anyway, we hope you stick around the HN and update us on your search. We sure have a great appreciation for anyone who loves the Dukes like you.