lets play a dukes game

And to put the record straight, no this is not because Bo's having points taken away from him. Its happened to other characters on here too and its not fair. I for sure am stepping away from this no matter what is voted, but personally as a paticipant I would like to see all three win cause i'm sure each of us likes them all the same. I voted for both Luke and Bo during the course cause they are my favourites.

Here's the corrected scores

Bo 39

Luke 31

Jesse 30

Here's how I arrived at that. The posts should have been...

(starting with my last one at 1:17am)..post #519...

42 31 27

42 30 28

41 31 28

40 32 28

39 32 29

39 31 30 (this post)

You'll notice that these all add up to 100 and take away the double point deductions.

Personally I think that if somebody doesn't want to play they just should stop playing. That's the way it's been since it started. Folks who want to stick with it shouldn't be punished because someone is getting frustrated. On the other hand I respect and care about BoJames and Garrett enough that I'm not sure I want to continue if it's going to cause hard feelings so I'm kinda divided here. What do you think Meadowmufn?

*all ears turn toward our Supreme Superior Commander*

Here's the corrected scores

Bo 39

Luke 31

Jesse 30

Here's how I arrived at that. The posts should have been...

(starting with my last one at 1:17am)..post #519...

42 31 27

42 30 28

41 31 28

40 32 28

39 32 29

39 31 30 (this post)

You'll notice that these all add up to 100 and take away the double point deductions.

Personally I think that if somebody doesn't want to play they just should stop playing. That's the way it's been since it started. Folks who want to stick with it shouldn't be punished because someone is getting frustrated. On the other hand I respect and care about BoJames and Garrett enough that I'm not sure I want to continue if it's going to cause hard feelings so I'm kinda divided here. What do you think Meadowmufn?

*all ears turn toward our Supreme Superior Commander*

I agreed that it was frustrating about the double points thing and with the idea of the three way tie, but I never meant it to punish anyone by agreeing with it. It was my own personal opinion. Nor did I mean to cause anyone any hard feelings over by voicing it. It don't affect me one way or another if y'all do decide to go on or not.

Same here, I never put that people should get punished for wanting to stick with it, I've already said that even if you all do want to go on I will step out. All I wanted to suggest - and what I did suggest - was that it didn't seem like that much fun anymore when the scores are all just going round in circles therefore a three-way tie would be the most sensible ending to the game instead of having it go on for months and months pointlessly.

I don't mind whichever you guys decide to do, but that's my vote and the scores I last posted were my last for this game. Its not fun for me anymore and if i'm honest it hasn't been for a while but I stuck with it out of loyalty for my favourite characters. Apologies if it seemed like I was punishing anyone for wanting to go on but that's not what I intended nor did I feel like that was my point at all?

If someone notices people are taking double points, that needs to be brought up and addressed when it happens so it can be corrected. Perhaps we should reiterate that people can only post ONCE a day. If people are tired of playing, they can stop. If people want to continue, they can continue. According to the rules laid down by the original poster, the game hasn't finished yet because a single winner hasn't been determined, so I say the game should continue. The points aren't just going in circles, as Jesse has gone from 2 points when I joined in to 30. Actually, 31.

Bo 38

Luke 31

Jesse 31

Bo 38

Luke 29

Jesse 33

I've checked evey single post for quite awhile to make sure people aren't making any mistakes so I'm certain things have been running smoothly. If BoJames wouldn't have caught those problems, I would have when I logged in later that night.

As far as BoJames's comment about things going around in circles I understand what she meant. All three remaining characters were stuck in the 30's for quite awhile and the log jam finally broke when Jesse started dropping. Now that the old timer is back in the thick of things again. there appears to be the possibility that we'll be stuck again. I suppose something will happen to break that log jam. We'll see. Not knowing is part of the fun of it. But if it's not fun anymore, I can't blame someone for moving on.

Hey guys yeah things have been going in circles but its fun to see what happens to break that circle like what rogerduke was saying not knowing is the fun. but if some of you guys are getting bored of this and dont feel like playing you dont have to continue playing. I think the game should keep going on and who ever wants to continue playing can and who ever doesnt want to continue playing doesnt have to continue. I dont understand why some people started taking away double points. Like what meadowmufn was saying if we see that happen we need to bring it up and tell the person your only aloud to vote once per day so they fully understand the rules of this game and so it doesnt happen again. I think now that all of this was brought up the game should start running good again.

Ok guys so the score is :

Bo Duke :38

Luke Duke :28

Jesse Duke :34

I took one point away from luke duke and gave one point to jesse duke

by the way last june i went to georgia with my family and we had pictures of what the famous duke sites looked like back in 1978 and we took pictures of the exact same spot of what it looks like now. I posted a video on youtube that shows all of the pictures. its a pretty cool video you guys should watch it it's called :

Return To Hazzard County GA 2010 HOME OF THE DUKES OF HAZZARD

heres a link to the video :

Bo Duke :38

Luke Duke :29

Jesse Duke :33

. I didn't mean to take double points away from poor bo. It was accident. probaby happen when i was working on two different things that had to deal with numbers. It accident and they happen. why you all are getting bent out of shape on game is beyond me. It's a GAME!! I agree let's just end game. All we are doing is going around and round. From the looks of luke will probably lose since everyone taking his point away. It seems to me I'm the only playing for him any ways. Let's just say bo won and be done with it. Because it seems some people are taking this to serious. It was suppose to be fun, but pointing fingers at each other is ruining the game.

What the heck has been going on here?! Both Jessi Duke and Jaime Lee are taking double points of off characters? The numbers are all messed up!

Okay, I really think this is getting silly now. People are, knowingly or not, doing double points and that's what started to happen earlier on in this game. Things are going round and round in circles and have been for ages, so much so that its not being enjoyable anymore in my opinion, its just getting frustrating! These three characters are people's favourites and even if one more character is elimated, the amount of people playing now means its just gonna keep going round and round in circles! Can we just agree that these three characters all get the honour of being Hazzardnet ultimate favourites and put this to rest?