lets play a dukes game

What the heck has been going on here?! Both Jessi Duke and Jaime Lee are taking double points of off characters? The numbers are all messed up!

Okay, I really think this is getting silly now. People are, knowingly or not, doing double points and that's what started to happen earlier on in this game. Things are going round and round in circles and have been for ages, so much so that its not being enjoyable anymore in my opinion, its just getting frustrating! These three characters are people's favourites and even if one more character is elimated, the amount of people playing now means its just gonna keep going round and round in circles! Can we just agree that these three characters all get the honour of being Hazzardnet ultimate favourites and put this to rest?

Edited by BoJamesDuke

What the heck has been going on here?! Both Jessi Duke and Jaime Lee are taking double points of off characters? The numbers are all messed up!

Okay, I really think this is getting silly now. People are, knowingly or not, doing double points and that's what started to happen earlier on in this game. Things are going round and round in circles and have been for ages, so much so that its not being enjoyable anymore in my opinion, its just getting frustrating! These three characters are people's favourites and even if one more character is elimated, the amount of people playing now means its just gonna keep going round and round in circles! Can we just agree that these three characters all get the honour of being Hazzardnet ultimate favourites and put this to rest?

I agree with Bo James. Don't know why people are taking double points, but this is why I stepped out last time, and it is frustrating. I think we should give them a three way tie as being the favorites on the board and move on to something else.