Arrest Chet Duke!

MaryAnne

Ain't like I've been doing nothin' either. It only looks like nothin' because I don't take credit for whatever I manage to do, because then folks will go and expect me to be productive all the time. I got a low image to maintain, which is more work, sometimes, than it would be to look as important as say...MaryAnne.

Me? Important?

And who knew that doing so little took so much work? :-P

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well folks, as y'all know, Brian's done various updates to the front page of HNet over the past few months since bein' jailed, so he's completed half of his bail.

Chet has now completed half of his bail as well, with this great rendition of a great scene from our adventures in this thread...

chetbail1resize.jpg

Chet, ya did an excellent job! (I'm also glad I did not end up in a bikini! LOL) And Brian you've done excellent work with the HNet updates. I know I asked for two things from each of you (two scenes from Chet, HNet updates and a story from Brian) but ya know...given the time of year it is and the fact that both of you did put in a real honest effort with what you've completed, I've come to a decision.

*takes key off gunbelt* "I'm officially declaring the terms of your bail, for both of you, as being complete. Therefore...." *unlocks the cell door for each man* "Y'all are free to go!"

*Bursts outta my cell and hugs the deputy picking her off her feet in joy.* THANK YOU! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MARYANNE!

Im so very grateful, what a wonderful Christmas present, thank you again so much. However I hope everyone enjoys viewing my drawing for my bail, I had a blast putting it together, though frustrating and time consuming it was lots of fun.

Thank you so much for the challenge.

Happy Holidays to all!

*Bursts outta my cell and hugs the deputy picking her off her feet in joy.* THANK YOU! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MARYANNE!

Im so very grateful, what a wonderful Christmas present, thank you again so much. However I hope everyone enjoys viewing my drawing for my bail, I had a blast putting it together, though frustrating and time consuming it was lots of fun.

Thank you so much for the challenge.

Happy Holidays to all!

Khee! You're welcome, Chet. Merry Christmas to you too! :D

With both of ya loose? There goes the neighborhood!

Actually with both of ya loose and Mufn out of town and you and I are supposed to be keepin' an eye on this place....

GAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Not to worry! I've got enuff work to do around heah to stay out of trouble. Believe me. I got the Year End Yap n' Wrap Newsletter, the January Thaw Centerfold Issue, the...

Well, I'm gettin' ahead of myself. ;)

:-o

Oooo, I may have to toss yer posterior back in the clink n' ree-voke yer probation for that!

I'll make it up to ya. *Fixes up a steaming mug of hot cocoa, complete with marshmallows and whipped cream. Offers it* Now, if I was locked up, I couldn't serve you hot chocolate, and bring you lunch, and wash your car, or whatever else it might take to smooth things over.

I'll make it up to ya. *Fixes up a steaming mug of hot cocoa, complete with marshmallows and whipped cream. Offers it* Now, if I was locked up, I couldn't serve you hot chocolate, and bring you lunch, and wash your car, or whatever else it might take to smooth things over.

Ooo... *sips the hot chocolate* True. Awright, I'll forgive ya.

Will you pick up dry cleanin' too? Press my shirts? Shine my boots? Walk Bandit?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.