My thanksgiving

dukefan1

more. ALot of the places are really close togeather like in the episode high octane where bo and luke run boss and roscoe off the bridge, that is actually right around the corner from the duke farm on the same road we went to drive down it but it was blocked off and has a no tresspassing sign up there is alot of houses around. I didnt put titles with any of the pics see what you guys know I have more just not enough time to upload right now.

post-5309-143050811046_thumb.jpg

post-5309-143050811072_thumb.jpg

post-5309-1430508111_thumb.jpg

post-5309-143050811121_thumb.jpg

post-5309-143050811139_thumb.jpg

Thanks Dukefan1 for posting the pictures that you did - they all looked very familiar. I wonder why? LOL. Lucky you to be able to go there...I have always wanted to go there in person and to see what it all looked like and all. I am glad that you were able to do so and have some pictures of it. Looks like a fun time. :D Hopefully you will be able to go there again next year. Thanks again!

Sweet. The Georgia episodes are my favorite. I know it's a long ways from northwestern Pennsylvania where I live but it still reminds me of home....especially the woods....High Octane looks like it was filmed in my backyard. Thanks for posting these dukefan1. Hey, since you're from Ohio, check out the Sonny Shroyer thread.