Duke and Long

Luke Looked at her and said Ya, I meet Bo and Daisy Then. But Things wasn't easy. I remember crying at night for my mother and Uncle Jese would come in the room and confort me and he said It hurt right now but soon the hurt will die down and then Go away but you will never forget them. and he wa right I never forgot them they are in my heart.

Kathy nods "Thats all you have to remember, there in your heart."

• 2 weeks later...

Luke smiles and said Ok, and they went out the door. Kathy got in her car that she had left had her parents house. and Luke go on the passangerside and they headed for the cemotery.

AT THE CEMOTERY...

Kathy parked the car. and he and Luke got out and Kathy walked over to Luke and took his hand. they both took a deep breath and walked up a little hill and in the back by some trees was a little grave with a GRAVE STONE. They walked over to it and Kathy placed a rose on the stone and she said Happy birthday Baby. Luke fell to his knees and hestarted to cry. and Kathy took him in her arms.

Luke smiles and said Ok, and they went out the door. Kathy got in her car that she had left had her parents house. and Luke go on the passangerside and they headed for the cemotery.

AT THE CEMOTERY...

Kathy parked the car. and he and Luke got out and Kathy walked over to Luke and took his hand. they both took a deep breath and walked up a little hill and in the back by some trees was a little grave with a GRAVE STONE. They walked over to it and Kathy placed a rose on the stone and she said Happy birthday Baby. Luke fell to his knees and hestarted to cry. and Kathy took him in her arms.

Kathy said "She would have loved to be here today..I know...she was the best thing that ever happend to me...I wish she was here but she'll always be in my heart..I can't change what happend."

Luke looked at her and said I know sweetheart, I should have been here. Kathy said Baby, I don't blam you for anything. you didn't know I was pregnet. and ____She heard someone coming. Luke and Kathy stood up and turned around and there was her parents, Michael, Daisy and Amanda. Daisy put a rose on her grave. and so did Her parents. Michael walked over to Kathy and said Kathy I hate to tell you bad news today but we just got a call from Devin and he said that Marcus and his father are free. Kathy looked at everyone and said noooo. and she started to walk away. when Luke said Kath, and she stopped. He ran to her. and said what are you doing? Kathy looked at him and said I'm going to fix it where he can't hurt anyone else. and shewent for her gun. Luke grabbed her by the arm and said sweetheart no. we need to do this the right way. Michael walked over to her and said Luke is right. we need to get something on them that will put them in jail for the rest of their lives.

Luke looked at her and said I know sweetheart, I should have been here. Kathy said Baby, I don't blam you for anything. you didn't know I was pregnet. and ____She heard someone coming. Luke and Kathy stood up and turned around and there was her parents, Michael, Daisy and Amanda. Daisy put a rose on her grave. and so did Her parents. Michael walked over to Kathy and said Kathy I hate to tell you bad news today but we just got a call from Devin and he said that Marcus and his father are free. Kathy looked at everyone and said noooo. and she started to walk away. when Luke said Kath, and she stopped. He ran to her. and said what are you doing? Kathy looked at him and said I'm going to fix it where he can't hurt anyone else. and shewent for her gun. Luke grabbed her by the arm and said sweetheart no. we need to do this the right way. Michael walked over to her and said Luke is right. we need to get something on them that will put them in jail for the rest of their lives.

Daisy said "Oh no...there out" she hugged Michael tightly and said "Oh Michael....what are we going to do!?"

Kathy looked at him and said But What? Mr Jennings is a very powerful man and he usealy gets what he wants.Michael I know. Let's go back to F.L.A.G headquarters and maybe we can find something. Kathy said Ok. Michael was going to tell Daisy to stay here but he desited agaist it. So they all went back to the long house and they said good bye to the Longs and then they went to Kathy's House and got their things and then they all got in KITT and headed for California. Back to F.L.A.G.

Kathy looked at him and said But What? Mr Jennings is a very powerful man and he usealy gets what he wants.Michael I know. Let's go back to F.L.A.G headquarters and maybe we can find something. Kathy said Ok. Michael was going to tell Daisy to stay here but he desited agaist it. So they all went back to the long house and they said good bye to the Longs and then they went to Kathy's House and got their things and then they all got in KITT and headed for California. Back to F.L.A.G.

Daisy wouldn't let Michael go alone or any of the others...especially with her loved ones and her daughter in danger..she was so worried about everyone she didn't even worry about her self...she hoped that Devon could help them...he was there only hope.

3 dAYS LATER...

Michael was pulling up in to F.L.A.G They all got out and they walked in and Devin was so glad to see them cause he just got a call from the chicago police that Marcus was out of Jail. Michael told him everything and Devin said we will see what we can do. (looking at Kathy ) Kathleen you and Daisy can stay in the guest house. and Michael and Luke will have the pool house. Michael smiled and said Thanks Devin. Devin just smiled. Amanda said Hi Uncle Devin. Devin smiled and said Hello. and then Bonnie walked in and she smiled at them and she said Michael can I talk to you for a minute please. and Michael smiled and said sure. and they walked away.

3 dAYS LATER...

Michael was pulling up in to F.L.A.G They all got out and they walked in and Devin was so glad to see them cause he just got a call from the chicago police that Marcus was out of Jail. Michael told him everything and Devin said we will see what we can do. (looking at Kathy ) Kathleen you and Daisy can stay in the guest house. and Michael and Luke will have the pool house. Michael smiled and said Thanks Devin. Devin just smiled. Amanda said Hi Uncle Devin. Devin smiled and said Hello. and then Bonnie walked in and she smiled at them and she said Michael can I talk to you for a minute please. and Michael smiled and said sure. and they walked away.

Daisy smiled "I hope everyone will be okay....I can't stand it if someone were to get hurt....and anyway..this is mine and Michaels daughter Amanda....she was born before Michael became Michael Knight."

bonnie said Michael I have checked KITT over and he is fine. and I have also added a few new things.(looking at Daisy) But I will tell you about them later. and she walked off. Michael said ok. and he walked back over to Daisy and Luke and he said Ok Lets get the girls settled in and then we can get our plan in to action.

bonnie said Michael I have checked KITT over and he is fine. and I have also added a few new things.(looking at Daisy) But I will tell you about them later. and she walked off. Michael said ok. and he walked back over to Daisy and Luke and he said Ok Lets get the girls settled in and then we can get our plan in to action.

Daisy hugged Amanda tighter and said "Michael you be careful, you too Luke."

Luke smiles at his cousin and said ain't i alway. Kathy said do we have to answer that. Luke kissed Kathy and said don't worry I will be back. Just stay here. Michael said ya Kit- Kat. stay here and we will take care of everything. Kathy hugged her brother and said ok. but if you need help. Michael interupted her and sasid you will be the first one I call. Kathy smiled and said ok. And then Michael and Luke left.

Luke smiles at his cousin and said ain't i alway. Kathy said do we have to answer that. Luke kissed Kathy and said don't worry I will be back. Just stay here. Michael said ya Kit- Kat. stay here and we will take care of everything. Kathy hugged her brother and said ok. but if you need help. Michael interupted her and sasid you will be the first one I call. Kathy smiled and said ok. And then Michael and Luke left.

Daisy sat down to talk to Devon while Amanda played. She was afraid Devon was mad at her, she was also afraid that she was putting a burden on Michael.

Devin smiled and put his hand on hers and said no dear, I'm not mad. AND you are not putting a burden on Michael I can see he loves you .(looking at Kathy) and I can also see that Luke loves you ver much.

Daisy smiled "Luke loves her more than the world and its just the same with Michael and me..I know that..before I didn't know how I felt about him, but when he came back into my life now...I know I loved him then and I love him now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.