It's My Party, and I'll Cry If I Want To

Another year rolled by without even a blink, or so it seemed. Cassie Morgan had just turned twenty-three years old. The thought of a party made her cringe that's why she hadn't mentioned anything about her birthday to anyone in Hazzard. God, she had been a Hazzard girl her entire life, well except for those good 10-15 years she lived up North with her family. Some things a girl just never forgets and one of those was exactly how Cassie wanted to spend her birthday. Hazzard girls know how to down a beer at the Boarsnest.

Because it was her birthday, she did feel entitled to get dressed up. So, she pulled on her favorite dress; the one that hugged all of her curves just the right way. She hadn't dreamed of wearing something so provocative since she left her ex-boyfriend, Harvey. But, she had pulled herself out of her drug-fueled funk and managed to let the hospitality of the South straighten her out. The dress was a deep iris that blended beautifully with her black pumps. She dressed simple, yet knew exactly how to turn heads. Except tonight, tonight she wanted to just sit at the bar and have a beer. Afterall, it was her birthday.

The Boarsnest wasn't all that crowded and she figured that it was refreshing not seeing a familiar face so far. She figured that Daisy might have been working, but she hadn't spotted her yet. And, it was a major relief that neither of the Dukes boys had found their way in there yet. She figured she could deal with seeing anyone else, as long as they didn't judge her based on her pill addiction (that she kicked a year and a half ago) or the fact that she got someone killed. Hazzard had managed to welcome her back, but not exactly with the open arms she had hoped.

Afterall, it was her birthday so she found a lone barstool and sat down. Her lips pursed before she spoke, "Ted, Honey, can you get me a beer?"

He didn't look up from wiping out his glass. He never did. "Sure thing Miss Cassie."

(Tag: Anyone. I realized it was my character's birthday and thought that I should try to do something since I haven't written here in like a year. Oh, and hi everyone!!)

Another year rolled by without even a blink, or so it seemed. Cassie Morgan had just turned twenty-three years old. The thought of a party made her cringe that's why she hadn't mentioned anything about her birthday to anyone in Hazzard. God, she had been a Hazzard girl her entire life, well except for those good 10-15 years she lived up North with her family. Some things a girl just never forgets and one of those was exactly how Cassie wanted to spend her birthday. Hazzard girls know how to down a beer at the Boarsnest.

Because it was her birthday, she did feel entitled to get dressed up. So, she pulled on her favorite dress; the one that hugged all of her curves just the right way. She hadn't dreamed of wearing something so provocative since she left her ex-boyfriend, Harvey. But, she had pulled herself out of her drug-fueled funk and managed to let the hospitality of the South straighten her out. The dress was a deep iris that blended beautifully with her black pumps. She dressed simple, yet knew exactly how to turn heads. Except tonight, tonight she wanted to just sit at the bar and have a beer. Afterall, it was her birthday.

The Boarsnest wasn't all that crowded and she figured that it was refreshing not seeing a familiar face so far. She figured that Daisy might have been working, but she hadn't spotted her yet. And, it was a major relief that neither of the Dukes boys had found their way in there yet. She figured she could deal with seeing anyone else, as long as they didn't judge her based on her pill addiction (that she kicked a year and a half ago) or the fact that she got someone killed. Hazzard had managed to welcome her back, but not exactly with the open arms she had hoped.

Afterall, it was her birthday so she found a lone barstool and sat down. Her lips pursed before she spoke, "Ted, Honey, can you get me a beer?"

He didn't look up from wiping out his glass. He never did. "Sure thing Miss Cassie."

(Tag: Anyone. I realized it was my character's birthday and thought that I should try to do something since I haven't written here in like a year. Oh, and hi everyone!!)

(I'll give this a shot..I usually play Daisy so here I go)

As it turned out, yes the Dukes were still in Hazzard..the only reason Daisy hadn't been working at the Boars Nest was Boss Hogg fired her over nothing in particular so she was stuck at home doing chores..and as at that time she was outside doing her chores and thinking about random things...one thing she wonderd about whats Cassie, but instantly she sighed and decided to not think about her.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.