Dukes Related Trivia Questions

JDhoggjr

Hi Everybody.

I have a few questions for all of Hazzardnet. I know the answers. I want to see if y'all can get them as well.

Now Smallville, being a WB property is shameless in their plug of the Dukes in the episode Exposed. From Tom guest starring to him driving a 69 charger, to the use of the same camera angles during the driving sequence, not to mention the getting in the window bit.

Now for all you hardcore fans, there is another reference in Smallville to the Dukes of Hazzard. Can anyone tell me what it is?

For the second question, for Dukes and Saved by the Bell fans. Our beloved Principal of Bayside High, Mr. Richard Belding, aka Dennis Haskins, made several appearances on The Dukes of Hazzard. I know of four. Can you tell me the episodes and his character without going to the IMDB, which incidentally only lists 3 appearances.

Talk to me people...

Hey JDhoggjr, what's the IMBD?

I was so frustrated a couple weeks ago because Dennis Haskins made an appearence at a college near me and I didn't even know about it until after the fact. To make matters worse, I was only a few hundred feet from him and didn't even know he was there.

You're right. He was in a lot more than 3 episodes. The only ones I know of on the top of my head are "One Armed Bandits" where he played the redneck in the Boar's Nest who was messing with Daisy and "Undercover Dukes" where he dressed a little more sophisticated because he worked for the mob boss, J.J. Carver.

I would guess he was in 6 episodes but since you can only list 4 we may never know anytime soon.

Daisy Mae, you are correct, but that is one of two other references. There is one more, and when you read it, you will kick yourself for not realizing it.

Roger, The IMDB is the Internet Movie Data Base, it has a listing of almost every actor and what project they are working on and ever worked on. It also has random Trivia, goofs and other goodies pertaining to whatever you look up.

You named the one episode that is not listed on the IMDB. Undercover Dukes. Good on you.

Anyone else care to take a guess?

I am always happy to answer...

I'm gone

SMALLVILLE

-There's a hidden Dukes reference that I dont think was intended that Jonathan and Clark's actors were John and Tom ;)

- In the episode Tom was in, he slid through the window of the charger because the door was apparently broken.

- Tom's character name was Jack JENNINGS - The balladeer of the show of course being the much loved Waylon Jennings.

- In One of the episodes, the Sheriff tells Jonathan that the 'Good ol' Boys' days are over. I think its the one where he got arressted but I cant be sure...

- Martha Kent's email address starts with CNH320 which is the General's liscence plate number :)

This is all I can think of off the top of my head...is the one you wanted in there? lol