Luke goes to Dallas

Kathy hugged Daisy and said go get some rest and Let me know if you need anything. Luke looked at Kathy then at Daisy and said Daisy let me know if you need anything cause Kathy is suppose to be taking it easy also. Kathy walked over to him and said I love you Luke and she kissed him. Luke smiled and said I love you to Now go to bed. Kathy smiled and said Yes sir. and she left and went to their room.

Kathy hugged Daisy and said go get some rest and Let me know if you need anything. Luke looked at Kathy then at Daisy and said Daisy let me know if you need anything cause Kathy is suppose to be taking it easy also. Kathy walked over to him and said I love you Luke and she kissed him. Luke smiled and said I love you to Now go to bed. Kathy smiled and said Yes sir. and she left and went to their room.

Daisy smiled and fell asleep in Enos's arms in the cozy warm cabin.

JR looked at his brother and said I will never give up this is daddy's company. Bobby smiled and said Ya it was but now it's Kathleen's thanks to mom's stocks plus the stocks that Dad left her. Oh She made me Presendent of Ewing Oil. JR just looked at him. and JR got up and walked out.

Lucy came in "were slowly bringing down JRs empire right in front of him."

Bobby smiled and said Ya, But this is the time to be extra careful because when JR gets hit like this he atticks hard and someone will end up hurt. I just hope it isn't the only incent person in this mess. Lucy said Who is that Uncle Bobby? Bobby said Kathy's Baby.

Lucy nodded "But if he can't get Kathy...he'll go after her family and friends..you heard him."

Ya that means Luke, Bo and Daisy and her and Luke's Baby is in danger. we need to worn then. He went to pick up the phone and then he put it down and he said I just remembered the phone lines are down at the cabin and their cell phone don't have reception out there. Lucy said Uncle Bobby we need to warn them. Bobby said I know But I can't leave here. Lucy you will have to go to the cabin and warn them. Lucy said Ok Uncle Bobby and she left.

Ya that means Luke, Bo and Daisy and her and Luke's Baby is in danger. we need to worn then. He went to pick up the phone and then he put it down and he said I just remembered the phone lines are down at the cabin and their cell phone don't have reception out there. Lucy said Uncle Bobby we need to warn them. Bobby said I know But I can't leave here. Lucy you will have to go to the cabin and warn them. Lucy said Ok Uncle Bobby and she left.

Ray came in "Were is Lucy going?"

Lucy drove to the cabin in a hurry not caring about anything but the others safety.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.