Clampetts in Richmond/DC

This is an idea I got a little while ago during a political debate around here and so I have this idea of the Clampetts somehow Jesse winds up President with Granny as first lady and Charlie Daniels as VP Elly is state secretary with Jethro as Treasurer? and Mr. Drysdale and Boss Hogg are fighting to gain the position from him. . .well who knows. . .especially since Granny thinks Jesse is leader of the CSA not the USA well y'all just sit back and see what happens.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an idea I got a little while ago during a political debate around here and so I have this idea of the Clampetts somehow Jesse winds up President with Granny as first lady and Charlie Daniels as VP Elly is state secretary with Jethro as Treasurer? and Mr. Drysdale and Boss Hogg are fighting to gain the position from him. . .well who knows. . .especially since Granny thinks Jesse is leader of the CSA not the USA well y'all just sit back and see what happens.

and knowin us

we cant resist puttin the rest of the Dukes people in this story

Jethro came over suddenly realizing "Hey Granny. . .I'd be perfect for that with my sixth grade education."

(seriously I think Jethro is like about eitghteen. . . nineteen i think. .Jed once said he had twelve years of school so took him that long to go through sixth grade. . .or so)

(LOL...sorry for laughin at that but wow)

Daisy just looks at the ground to hide her grin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.