Dukes and Smallville

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(jONATHAN KENT IS DEAD) Kathy woke up after being knocked out and she thought she Saw Jonathan Kent. She Got Up and he lead her to Where Dais and Julie was. and shen she opend the door and she turned around he was gone. Kathy helped Daisy and Julie Out and then the three of them went to find the others But Someone Grabbed Kathy from Behind and Lex Laughed and said Well I will Keep you and your friends Here and May be your friends that are in this Building will leave. Kathy said We are the only one Here. and Lex said I don't think So. and He Yelled.. GREEN ARROW i HAVE THE GIRLS. AND iF YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO GET HURT, SHOW YOUR SELF. Kathy yelled NO, DON'T WE WILL BE FINE. WE WILL FIGURE A WAY OUT OF THIS SARAH NEEDS YOU...

IN THE LOFT....

Oliver was about to go. When he heard Sarah in the mic say No. My sister is right Mr Luthor will Kill you. that is his Goal after he unmasked you of course and we all know the world needs green Arrow. Oliver said I won't let them get hurt. and he Jumped down.

and he was facing Lex. and Oliver /Green Arrow said I'm Here.

(jONATHAN KENT IS DEAD) Kathy woke up after being knocked out and she thought she Saw Jonathan Kent. She Got Up and he lead her to Where Dais and Julie was. and shen she opend the door and she turned around he was gone. Kathy helped Daisy and Julie Out and then the three of them went to find the others But Someone Grabbed Kathy from Behind and Lex Laughed and said Well I will Keep you and your friends Here and May be your friends that are in this Building will leave. Kathy said We are the only one Here. and Lex said I don't think So. and He Yelled.. GREEN ARROW i HAVE THE GIRLS. AND iF YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO GET HURT, SHOW YOUR SELF. Kathy yelled NO, DON'T WE WILL BE FINE. WE WILL FIGURE A WAY OUT OF THIS SARAH NEEDS YOU...

IN THE LOFT....

Oliver was about to go. When he heard Sarah in the mic say No. My sister is right Mr Luthor will Kill you. that is his Goal after he unmasked you of course and we all know the world needs green Arrow. Oliver said I won't let them get hurt. and he Jumped down.

and he was facing Lex. and Oliver /Green Arrow said I'm Here.

Julie squirmed as somebody held her she was trying to get the upperhand right now but the guy behind her was too strong she looked and was crying right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.