Dukes and Smallville

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy and Daisy was now in the building. and they saw Bo and Luke and Oliver/Green Arrow up in the loft. and Olive said distract the guard So Daisy walked over and Made a play for him and Kathy knocked him out. and Oliver said good Now Go and get the patents out of her and Don't get cought. I seen Lex's porch.

MEANWHILE iMPULSE AND CLARK WAS ENTERING THE BUILDING

When they ran into lona. Clark said Lona what are you doing here. Lona said Clark I can Ask you the same question. Clark said I here to get the metor challenged out of here. and Lona said that is what I'm doing? But I'm going threw Lex. Clark looked at her and said Lona Lex is dangerous. Lona said No One knows that better then I do.

Kathy and Daisy was now in the building. and they saw Bo and Luke and Oliver/Green Arrow up in the loft. and Olive said distract the guard So Daisy walked over and Made a play for him and Kathy knocked him out. and Oliver said good Now Go and get the patents out of her and Don't get cought. I seen Lex's porch.

MEANWHILE iMPULSE AND CLARK WAS ENTERING THE BUILDING

When they ran into lona. Clark said Lona what are you doing here. Lona said Clark I can Ask you the same question. Clark said I here to get the metor challenged out of here. and Lona said that is what I'm doing? But I'm going threw Lex. Clark looked at her and said Lona Lex is dangerous. Lona said No One knows that better then I do.

Clark sighed "Lona stay away from him"

Bart said Clark we don't have time for this. We need to help the people.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM..

Sarah was getting a feeling that her sister. And she said Kathy is in Danger. I need to worn her. and Uncle Jesse got on the CB AND SAIDSharphard to watch tower. Chloe said Watchtower her Uncle Sharphard. Uncle Jesse said Sarah said Her sister is in trouble. Chloe checked on Kathy and said I just checked and Kathy is fine.

MEANWHILE IN THE WAREHOUSE..

Kathy and Daisy were freeing the others when Lex and some of his men come up be hind them and grabbed them and Lex said well look who we have here. the ex Ranger and the beautiful Daisy Duke. Lex looked at him and said Take them away and keep a look out we have vistors Like green Arrow and his band of freaks.

Bart said Clark we don't have time for this. We need to help the people.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM..

Sarah was getting a feeling that her sister. And she said Kathy is in Danger. I need to worn her. and Uncle Jesse got on the CB AND SAIDSharphard to watch tower. Chloe said Watchtower her Uncle Sharphard. Uncle Jesse said Sarah said Her sister is in trouble. Chloe checked on Kathy and said I just checked and Kathy is fine.

MEANWHILE IN THE WAREHOUSE..

Kathy and Daisy were freeing the others when Lex and some of his men come up be hind them and grabbed them and Lex said well look who we have here. the ex Ranger and the beautiful Daisy Duke. Lex looked at him and said Take them away and keep a look out we have vistors Like green Arrow and his band of freaks.

Daisy spun around out of Lex's grasp and used a move Luke taught her and kicked him

Daisy said "That wasn't right!!!!!!"

Another man grabbed Daisy and did the exact samething to her as well and took her to the same room as Julie. The other man had the extra rope and was making sure neither girl was getting away from here right now as well. A few hours later Julie woke up tied up and was confused how she got there and Lex walked in and looked at both her and Daisy.

Cue Anybody

Another man grabbed Daisy and did the exact samething to her as well and took her to the same room as Julie. The other man had the extra rope and was making sure neither girl was getting away from here right now as well. A few hours later Julie woke up tied up and was confused how she got there and Lex walked in and looked at both her and Daisy.

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "you let us go!"

Daisy just wanted to strangle Lex right now

Julie was crying right it was the only thing she could right now he made sure the guys got her wrists and ankles now as well. Lex tells his buddy I'm going to marry blondie weather she wants to marry me or not and get the plane ready were taking them to Smallville, Kansas now as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie was crying right it was the only thing she could right now he made sure the guys got her wrists and ankles now as well. Lex tells his buddy I'm going to marry blondie weather she wants to marry me or not and get the plane ready were taking them to Smallville, Kansas now as well.

Cue Anybody

Clark came in "Think diffrently"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.