Dukes and Smallville

everyone just laughs. Kathy looked at Luke and said Thank you Sarah and I never had anyone besides eachother to stick up for us. and then they saw Sarah come running towards them and she said Kat did you see did you see I made the police car move. Kathy smiled and said Yes I did your powers are getting stronger. Luke sasid she never did that beforer. Kathy said No it was always small things.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone just laughs. Kathy looked at Luke and said Thank you Sarah and I never had anyone besides eachother to stick up for us. and then they saw Sarah come running towards them and she said Kat did you see did you see I made the police car move. Kathy smiled and said Yes I did your powers are getting stronger. Luke sasid she never did that beforer. Kathy said No it was always small things.

Daisy said "Shes getting stronger like Kathy said"

Oliver walked over to them and said and that is wjhy Luthor wants her. we need to keep her safe.Luke said YA,both of them safe. Clark said Yawe need to set them up where Lex can't find them. Ac smiled and said and where Sarah can go to school and have someone besides her sister to watch over her.

Daisy said "Like i said...Luthor comes around here...he'll get a taste of non stick iron in his face"

Uncle Jesse smiles and said They can stay here. Luke said Ya, they will be procted and Sarah will be able to go to School. Kathy said We can't____ Luke interupted and said Kath, you are welcome here.and we can handle Lex Luthor. Oliver smiled and said and if you need any thing give us a call and he handed him his card.

Uncle Jesse smiles and said They can stay here. Luke said Ya, they will be procted and Sarah will be able to go to School. Kathy said We can't____ Luke interupted and said Kath, you are welcome here.and we can handle Lex Luthor. Oliver smiled and said and if you need any thing give us a call and he handed him his card.

Julie was at home just doing nothing much and Says "Oliver and Guys uh listen why did you want me to break that date Lex Luthor he seemed like a nice guy to me at the time ans well can explain whe he has done exactly."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "Lets all go in and relax for now

They all went into the house. and Luke sat next to Kathy on the couch. Sarah smiled.Bart looked at Sarah and said you want them to get together. Sarah said yes. bART SAID dON'T PUSH them cause it drive them apart. Let them get close on their own. Sarah got the picture. Ac smiled and said you are smart for a 10 year old. Sarah smiled and said I have to be to get away from people like Mr Luthor.

Oliver and Clark was telling Julie everything Lex had done. Daisy was listing also.

They all went into the house. and Luke sat next to Kathy on the couch. Sarah smiled.Bart looked at Sarah and said you want them to get together. Sarah said yes. bART SAID dON'T PUSH them cause it drive them apart. Let them get close on their own. Sarah got the picture. Ac smiled and said you are smart for a 10 year old. Sarah smiled and said I have to be to get away from people like Mr Luthor.

Oliver and Clark was telling Julie everything Lex had done. Daisy was listing also.

Julie Says "Wow, and I thought he was handsome even if he didn't have any hair now."

Cue Anybody

Sarah walked over to Kathy and said can I go outside. Kathy hesatated and she saw everyone and she said go ahead. and Bart said I will go with her.

meanwhile in town..

a red bronco pulled up at the Hazzard and a dark haired woman walked out She had Hazle Eyes and was About 5FEET AND 7 INCHES tall. She walked into the hotle and said is Mr Lex Luther here. I'm his wife Lona Luthor. Lex walked up to the Desk and said Ex wife. Lona just looked at him.

Sarah walked over to Kathy and said can I go outside. Kathy hesatated and she saw everyone and she said go ahead. and Bart said I will go with her.

meanwhile in town..

a red bronco pulled up at the Hazzard and a dark haired woman walked out She had Hazle Eyes and was About 5FEET AND 7 INCHES tall. She walked into the hotle and said is Mr Lex Luther here. I'm his wife Lona Luthor. Lex walked up to the Desk and said Ex wife. Lona just looked at him.

Lex met Lona and Lona said "Hello Lex"

Sarah was having a great time. And Kathy smiled and she looked at Luke and said It has been a long time sence I heard my sister laugh. and then she heard her sister scream. and she came a running. and a Man Had her and Daisy said He appared from no where and Grabbed her. Sarah said Kathy, and Kathy went towards then and he disappared. and Bo said What was that? Oliver said I don't know But we need to get Sarah back. and they split up and Kathy said I'm going to Lex. and she headed for the General and Oliver said Bo and Luke go with her. and Keep us posted and if you need help call. and Bo and Luke left with Kathy and the rest went Looking for Sarah.

Sarah was having a great time. And Kathy smiled and she looked at Luke and said It has been a long time sence I heard my sister laugh. and then she heard her sister scream. and she came a running. and a Man Had her and Daisy said He appared from no where and Grabbed her. Sarah said Kathy, and Kathy went towards then and he disappared. and Bo said What was that? Oliver said I don't know But we need to get Sarah back. and they split up and Kathy said I'm going to Lex. and she headed for the General and Oliver said Bo and Luke go with her. and Keep us posted and if you need help call. and Bo and Luke left with Kathy and the rest went Looking for Sarah.

Daisy said "W-We have to find her.."

In a little cabin Sarah looked at who took her and it was her friend Mike. and she smiled and said Mike Take me back. and Mike said No Mr Luthor told me that them people would hurt you. and Sarah said No Mike. Remember I told you about my sister. and he said Yes. Well one of them was my sister and the others were my friends and they will stop at nothing to get me back some of them are very powerful. Mike smiled and said I will take you back and he took her in his arms and took her back to the farm.

BACK AT THE FARM.

tHEY APPARED and they saw all the car were gone except for Uncle Jesse's Truck and Sarah yELLED uNCLE jESSE and he came out and he saw her. and she ran to him and she said Uncle Jesse this is my friend Mike . Mr Luthor told him that you would hurt me. and Uncle Jesse walked over to mike and said we are her friends and we would like to be yours as well. He looked at Uncle Jesse and said ok. and then Uncle Jesse went to the Cb and Called everyone back.and everyone checked in and said Ok we are headed back to home base

In a little cabin Sarah looked at who took her and it was her friend Mike. and she smiled and said Mike Take me back. and Mike said No Mr Luthor told me that them people would hurt you. and Sarah said No Mike. Remember I told you about my sister. and he said Yes. Well one of them was my sister and the others were my friends and they will stop at nothing to get me back some of them are very powerful. Mike smiled and said I will take you back and he took her in his arms and took her back to the farm.

BACK AT THE FARM.

tHEY APPARED and they saw all the car were gone except for Uncle Jesse's Truck and Sarah yELLED uNCLE jESSE and he came out and he saw her. and she ran to him and she said Uncle Jesse this is my friend Mike . Mr Luthor told him that you would hurt me. and Uncle Jesse walked over to mike and said we are her friends and we would like to be yours as well. He looked at Uncle Jesse and said ok. and then Uncle Jesse went to the Cb and Called everyone back.and everyone checked in and said Ok we are headed back to home base

Bo and Luke agree

Mike saw everyone return and he Looked at Oliver and said Wow. Green Arrow Cyborg Aqutaman, and Impulse. Mr Luthor is really mad at you guys. Oliver smiles and said Good ( Oliver was dressed as Green Arrow. and Sarah ran over to Oliver and told him everything the Lex Had told Mike and Mike had told them about a different Lab. and that did have people in it. and Oliver said Ok we will make a plan. Mike are you in. and Mike said Sure. Oliver smiled.

Mike saw everyone return and he Looked at Oliver and said Wow. Green Arrow Cyborg Aqutaman, and Impulse. Mr Luthor is really mad at you guys. Oliver smiles and said Good ( Oliver was dressed as Green Arrow. and Sarah ran over to Oliver and told him everything the Lex Had told Mike and Mike had told them about a different Lab. and that did have people in it. and Oliver said Ok we will make a plan. Mike are you in. and Mike said Sure. Oliver smiled.

Daisy came up and stood by her cousins "How can i help"

Uncle Jesse smiled and said I will stay here with Sarah and we can be back up. Oliver said Great. Now Lex Knows we are here but he doesn't know we know about the other Lab. that will be a Surprise. Mike I want you to go and repert to Lex that you didn't find Sarah cause we moved her and you don't know where> Mike smiled and said I'm your inside man. Oliver said Right. can you handle it? I won't let you down green Arrow. Oliver smiled.

Uncle Jesse smiled and said I will stay here with Sarah and we can be back up. Oliver said Great. Now Lex Knows we are here but he doesn't know we know about the other Lab. that will be a Surprise. Mike I want you to go and repert to Lex that you didn't find Sarah cause we moved her and you don't know where> Mike smiled and said I'm your inside man. Oliver said Right. can you handle it? I won't let you down green Arrow. Oliver smiled.

While Mike snuck around to go in the building Daisy distracted the guards just like she would Enos.

Kathy was right there to help Daisy with the guards. Oliver smiles and said Boy she is good. Clark smiles and said they both are. Oliver looked at him. and Said Ok Boyscout you and inpulse go speeding in. and Cyborg and Aquaman with go the other way and Country Boys and I will enter from the roof. Watchtower, are you on line? Chloe said Watch tower on line. then they heard Aquaman on line, Impulse on line, Cyborg On line, Boyscout on line and countryboys on line. and they all left.

Kathy was right there to help Daisy with the guards. Oliver smiles and said Boy she is good. Clark smiles and said they both are. Oliver looked at him. and Said Ok Boyscout you and inpulse go speeding in. and Cyborg and Aquaman with go the other way and Country Boys and I will enter from the roof. Watchtower, are you on line? Chloe said Watch tower on line. then they heard Aquaman on line, Impulse on line, Cyborg On line, Boyscout on line and countryboys on line. and they all left.

Soon the whole plan was underway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.