Dukes and Smallville

Clark said Ok Watch tower on my way. Luke said we will Sarah to safty and Clark took off Bart and Cyborg was all ready out of the building.

IN THE LOBBY

Lex had his Gun pointed at Green Arrow and Green arrow had his Arrow pointing at Lex. and Lex fired and So did Green arrow and Daiy went to hit the Floor But Clar did super Speed and he cought Daisy and he Stopped Green Arrows's Arrow and he also stopped Lex's Bullet and then he was gone with Daisy and thn the Green arrow was gone also and Lex Just stood there.

Daisy huged Clark when her feet were on solid ground "you saved me"

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clark looked at her and he just smiles. and Olie said there is noone in there besides Sarah. Sarah looked at them and she smiled when she relised Who they are. and she started to point Aquaman, Green Arrow, Impulse, and Cyborg. Wow. I have heard alot about you. Mr Luthor. is really upset with you.

Just then Clark Daisy, Bo and Luke walked over to them. Clark walked over to Sara and said I want to thank you for saving me in there. and the little girl smiled. and Aquaman said I want to thank you too. Green arrow said what happened in there? AC told him what had happened. and Oliver smiled. and said well sarah said welcome to the team. Sarah Just smiled.

Clark looked at her and he just smiles. and Olie said there is noone in there besides Sarah. Sarah looked at them and she smiled when she relised Who they are. and she started to point Aquaman, Green Arrow, Impulse, and Cyborg. Wow. I have heard alot about you. Mr Luthor. is really upset with you.

Just then Clark Daisy, Bo and Luke walked over to them. Clark walked over to Sara and said I want to thank you for saving me in there. and the little girl smiled. and Aquaman said I want to thank you too. Green arrow said what happened in there? AC told him what had happened. and Oliver smiled. and said well sarah said welcome to the team. Sarah Just smiled.

Daisy smiled at Sarah "hi im Daisy..i aint like these guys..but there pretty cool..if Green Arrow'd stop hitting on me"

Sarah smiled and said I think he's cute. I exprelly think Clark is Cite But mY sister will go for Luke. Clark said Sister. Sarah said Yes, She is A Texas Ranger and Mr Luthor took me from her. and she is still tring to find me . that is why he brought me here cause he never though my sister can find me but what he doesn't know is we are conected. I know where she is and She knows where I'm. But that is all she can do. Oliver said come on lets get out of here before the building explodes. and then they left and they all got to Uncle Jesse and Chloe when the building exploded.

Sarah smiled and said I think he's cute. I exprelly think Clark is Cite But mY sister will go for Luke. Clark said Sister. Sarah said Yes, She is A Texas Ranger and Mr Luthor took me from her. and she is still tring to find me . that is why he brought me here cause he never though my sister can find me but what he doesn't know is we are conected. I know where she is and She knows where I'm. But that is all she can do. Oliver said come on lets get out of here before the building explodes. and then they left and they all got to Uncle Jesse and Chloe when the building exploded.

Daisy said "That was cool!"

Kathy looked at Lex and said Mr Luthor. I don't know what you think you know about me and my sister but she is all I have. Our parents were killed in Kanas during a metor storm 12 years ago and Sarah was a baby. Lex looked at her and said she is spicail and I know you are as well. Kathy looked at him and said Mr Luthor. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Kathy heard her sister said Kat I am here with somefriends. the green arrow, Aquaman,Cyborg,Impaulse and otherse just stay calm. we are on our way. were are you. Kathy looked around and she slought It looks Like.I'm in an old hunters shack.

IN THE gENERAL lEE.

sARAH TOLD lUKE bO AND dAISY WERE Kathy was and Luke said the old Hunters shack on medows pond. and they went there.

Kathy looked at Lex and said Mr Luthor. I don't know what you think you know about me and my sister but she is all I have. Our parents were killed in Kanas during a metor storm 12 years ago and Sarah was a baby. Lex looked at her and said she is spicail and I know you are as well. Kathy looked at him and said Mr Luthor. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Kathy heard her sister said Kat I am here with somefriends. the green arrow, Aquaman,Cyborg,Impaulse and otherse just stay calm. we are on our way. were are you. Kathy looked around and she slought It looks Like.I'm in an old hunters shack.

IN THE gENERAL lEE.

sARAH TOLD lUKE bO AND dAISY WERE Kathy was and Luke said the old Hunters shack on medows pond. and they went there.

Daisy said "Whats the plan?"

Luke said well we have to distract Lex and then we can go in and rescue Sarah sister. Oliver smiled and said I will take Lex on and before Luke could andswer him he put his hood up and he glasses on and he left and Chloe got her computer and said ok I have green Arrow on my scope.

IN THE SHACK...

Green Arrow came threw the roof. Lex looked at him and Green arrow smiled and said Lex you have a nasty habit of Kiddnapping beautiful Ladies. To bad you can't get one other wise.

Luke said well we have to distract Lex and then we can go in and rescue Sarah sister. Oliver smiled and said I will take Lex on and before Luke could andswer him he put his hood up and he glasses on and he left and Chloe got her computer and said ok I have green Arrow on my scope.

IN THE SHACK...

Green Arrow came threw the roof. Lex looked at him and Green arrow smiled and said Lex you have a nasty habit of Kiddnapping beautiful Ladies. To bad you can't get one other wise.

Lex said "Soon enough ill have Little miss Kathy here..then ill go back for Daisy"

Green Arrow started to laugh and said Over my dead body. Lex said I can arange that. He lifted up his gun and fired but but the bullet missed and the green Arrow was gone.

OUTSIDE..

Olive said Clark what were you doing? Clark said I saved your butt. and I untied Kathy. Oliver said how come you didn't save her. Clark said watch.

and next thing they saw was Lex Luthor go threw a wall. Olive said wow. Clark said ya. Sarah told me her sister was at Karate class when the metor shower hit and .... Oliver took over and said you thought her Karate talents are increased. .. Clark smiled and said and it looks like I was right.

Kathy walked over to them and said that you both very much. and they all walked to the general.

Sarah saw her sister and she ran to her. and Sarah ran into her arms. and Oliver interduced her to everyone. and Kathy said thank you everyone for saving my sister. Luke smiled and said why don't you and Sarah come to the farm. Kathy smiled and said Thanks Luke and they all got in the General Lee and headed for the farm.

Green Arrow started to laugh and said Over my dead body. Lex said I can arange that. He lifted up his gun and fired but but the bullet missed and the green Arrow was gone.

OUTSIDE..

Olive said Clark what were you doing? Clark said I saved your butt. and I untied Kathy. Oliver said how come you didn't save her. Clark said watch.

and next thing they saw was Lex Luthor go threw a wall. Olive said wow. Clark said ya. Sarah told me her sister was at Karate class when the metor shower hit and .... Oliver took over and said you thought her Karate talents are increased. .. Clark smiled and said and it looks like I was right.

Kathy walked over to them and said that you both very much. and they all walked to the general.

Sarah saw her sister and she ran to her. and Sarah ran into her arms. and Oliver interduced her to everyone. and Kathy said thank you everyone for saving my sister. Luke smiled and said why don't you and Sarah come to the farm. Kathy smiled and said Thanks Luke and they all got in the General Lee and headed for the farm.

Daisy said "See i told ya Sarah..your sister is safe"

AT THE FARM....

Luke interduced Kathy to Uncle Jesse. and Luke was about to go out the door when he ran into Kathy. Luke smiled and said sorry Kathy smiled and said it's ok I think you had a little help.(Kathy looked at her sister) Sarah Just smiled. Luke said want to go for a walk? Kathy smiled and said sure. and She looked at Sarah and said behave. and Sarah just smiled.

AT THE FARM....

Luke interduced Kathy to Uncle Jesse. and Luke was about to go out the door when he ran into Kathy. Luke smiled and said sorry Kathy smiled and said it's ok I think you had a little help.(Kathy looked at her sister) Sarah Just smiled. Luke said want to go for a walk? Kathy smiled and said sure. and She looked at Sarah and said behave. and Sarah just smiled.

Daisy said "What do you wanna do Sarah?"

Daisy and Sarah went to the barn to see the horses.

MEANWHILE AT THE POND ON THE FARM...

Kathy stopped and said Sorry Luke, Luke looked at her and said why are you sorry? Kathy smiled and said cause my sister pushed you into me. Luke smiled and said I know she did that. I was going to ask you to go for a walk any way. Kathy smiled. and Luke leaned in and he kissed her. and Kathy kissed him back.

Daisy and Sarah went to the barn to see the horses.

MEANWHILE AT THE POND ON THE FARM...

Kathy stopped and said Sorry Luke, Luke looked at her and said why are you sorry? Kathy smiled and said cause my sister pushed you into me. Luke smiled and said I know she did that. I was going to ask you to go for a walk any way. Kathy smiled. and Luke leaned in and he kissed her. and Kathy kissed him back.

the stayed that way for a while

Sarah went right to Tramp. and she started to pet him Daisy smiled and said that is Luke's hoese, Tramp. Sarah smiled

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE POND. Luke and Kathy seprated and they both smiled. Luke said Kath,why does Lex want Sarah? Kathy said cause he wants to exparent on her to inhance her powers and to use her as a wopen. along with everyone eles who has Spical ablies. That is why I have been helping Green Arrow and his men to stop Lex. I have taken a leave of Abcents from the Texas Rangers. Luke Lex needs to be stopped and the police can't do anything because he covers his tracks to well. Luke said well if you ever need me. Kathy smiled and Kissed him again and said Thank you Luke and I will.

Sarah went right to Tramp. and she started to pet him Daisy smiled and said that is Luke's hoese, Tramp. Sarah smiled

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE POND. Luke and Kathy seprated and they both smiled. Luke said Kath,why does Lex want Sarah? Kathy said cause he wants to exparent on her to inhance her powers and to use her as a wopen. along with everyone eles who has Spical ablies. That is why I have been helping Green Arrow and his men to stop Lex. I have taken a leave of Abcents from the Texas Rangers. Luke Lex needs to be stopped and the police can't do anything because he covers his tracks to well. Luke said well if you ever need me. Kathy smiled and Kissed him again and said Thank you Luke and I will.

Luke said "You are welcome"

Just then they hear the police sirin and Luke said it sounds Like rosco come on we better get to the farm..

sO THEY LEFT

At the house Everyone was there and Lex got out of the patrol car along with Rosco and Bosshogg. Kathy and Luke met the others. Boss said Jesse you have a little girl here that belongs to Mr Luthor. Kathy walked over to Boss and Said Mr Hogg tha t little girl as you but it is my sister and I have legal custdy of her. He took her from me. Uncle Jesse said Pluse she is a human being and no onws a human being. Lex walked over to Kathy and said I want Sarah. Kathy looked at Lex and said how does it feel Lex to want something or someone you can't have and never will have. Lex went to grab Kathy when Luke steped in front of Kathy and said Mr Luthor this is our farm and you are not welcome on it so leave.

Just then they hear the police sirin and Luke said it sounds Like rosco come on we better get to the farm..

sO THEY LEFT

At the house Everyone was there and Lex got out of the patrol car along with Rosco and Bosshogg. Kathy and Luke met the others. Boss said Jesse you have a little girl here that belongs to Mr Luthor. Kathy walked over to Boss and Said Mr Hogg tha t little girl as you but it is my sister and I have legal custdy of her. He took her from me. Uncle Jesse said Pluse she is a human being and no onws a human being. Lex walked over to Kathy and said I want Sarah. Kathy looked at Lex and said how does it feel Lex to want something or someone you can't have and never will have. Lex went to grab Kathy when Luke steped in front of Kathy and said Mr Luthor this is our farm and you are not welcome on it so leave.

Daisy came up after hiding Sarah in the barn "Lex..you might wanna go NOW"

Meanwhile in the barn..

Sarha made the police car start to move.

Luke saw the car start to move and said Oh Boss, Rosco your ride is leaving. and they turned around and they saw the car driving off with out them Lex looked at Luke and said this is over Duke. Luke said I didn't think it was Luthor. and Lex left.

Meanwhile in the barn..

Sarha made the police car start to move.

Luke saw the car start to move and said Oh Boss, Rosco your ride is leaving. and they turned around and they saw the car driving off with out them Lex looked at Luke and said this is over Duke. Luke said I didn't think it was Luthor. and Lex left.

Daisy said "Next time he comes here he's gonna get a taste of my fryin pan"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.