Dukes and Smallville

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clark said Daisy if you want to talk I'm here. Oliver said we will split up in4 teams and look for the plant and there will be a Duke in each group . Clark I want you to be with Daisy in her Jeep. Chloe And Bart with Uncle Jesse, Victor and Ac with Bo and I will go with Luke. We will all have a mic.Or a Cb. Cooter had brought a Car for Luke to use. and he said if You all need me give me a call and I will keep a look out too. and then he left and then they all got in their car and they left.

Clark said Daisy if you want to talk I'm here. Oliver said we will split up in4 teams and look for the plant and there will be a Duke in each group . Clark I want you to be with Daisy in her Jeep. Chloe And Bart with Uncle Jesse, Victor and Ac with Bo and I will go with Luke. We will all have a mic.Or a Cb. Cooter had brought a Car for Luke to use. and he said if You all need me give me a call and I will keep a look out too. and then he left and then they all got in their car and they left.

Daisy followed close behind Luke in Dixie and didnt say a word to Clark

Oliver said Luke something is bothing Daisy. Luke said I know but Daisy will tell us when she is ready to. VICTOR GOT ON THE MIC AND SAID gREEN Arrow we think we found it. it is on the pond road. When Luke heard that he saidthe old Ice house. of course. and Luke did a 180 and headed towards the ice house and Oliver said do you always drive like this Luke just looked at him and smiled and then Oliver told the rest what was going on.

Oliver said Luke something is bothing Daisy. Luke said I know but Daisy will tell us when she is ready to. VICTOR GOT ON THE MIC AND SAID gREEN Arrow we think we found it. it is on the pond road. When Luke heard that he saidthe old Ice house. of course. and Luke did a 180 and headed towards the ice house and Oliver said do you always drive like this Luke just looked at him and smiled and then Oliver told the rest what was going on.

Daisy doubled back and followed Luke

at the ice house....

Luke got out of the car with Oliver as Green Arrow right behind him and the others were in there costume. and Uncle Jesse looked at them as Olive puts his hood up and his sun glasses on. and he looked at them and said You Boys be careful in there. Green Arrow smiles and said we are always careful. Chloe just smiles. and she opened her lap top and she got accus to the arlams and she said ok they are shut down. Oliver looked at Luke and said Lead the way Counrty Boy. Luke smiles and said ok Green Arrow.

at the ice house....

Luke got out of the car with Oliver as Green Arrow right behind him and the others were in there costume. and Uncle Jesse looked at them as Olive puts his hood up and his sun glasses on. and he looked at them and said You Boys be careful in there. Green Arrow smiles and said we are always careful. Chloe just smiles. and she opened her lap top and she got accus to the arlams and she said ok they are shut down. Oliver looked at Luke and said Lead the way Counrty Boy. Luke smiles and said ok Green Arrow.

Daisy leaned on the jeep "what do i do in this plan? stand here?"

Bo and Luke an d Green arrow went dowards the back and clark and Aquaman headed for the 2nd door and Cyborg and Bart took the last door. But Lex was there also. and Clark and Aquaman went into the room and there Lex was experting with Kriptionite to inhance their powers and when Clark and aquaman walked in. Clark got week. and Aquaman said Clark. Clark said get the people out, and Clark fell to the ground. and Aquaman got on the mic and said we ran into some Kriptionite and Boyscout is down. Green Arrow answered Ok I'm on my way. Luke spoke up and said Green Arrow I will go and help Aquaman and BoyScout Green Arrow and said ok Country Boy. Go and Luke and left and headed for Aquaman.

MEANWHILE...

Daisy spots some men going into the warehouse.

Bo and Luke an d Green arrow went dowards the back and clark and Aquaman headed for the 2nd door and Cyborg and Bart took the last door. But Lex was there also. and Clark and Aquaman went into the room and there Lex was experting with Kriptionite to inhance their powers and when Clark and aquaman walked in. Clark got week. and Aquaman said Clark. Clark said get the people out, and Clark fell to the ground. and Aquaman got on the mic and said we ran into some Kriptionite and Boyscout is down. Green Arrow answered Ok I'm on my way. Luke spoke up and said Green Arrow I will go and help Aquaman and BoyScout Green Arrow and said ok Country Boy. Go and Luke and left and headed for Aquaman.

MEANWHILE...

Daisy spots some men going into the warehouse.

before she can do anything someone grabes her and puts a rough hand over her mouth

Luke Showed up the three of them where in the room when someone shuts the door on them and Aquaman tries to get it open but he is weeking also buscause he has been with out water for too long. Luke trise to call for help on the mic but he can't get noone. and

Meanwhile..

Lex walks in and he has Daisy with him and one of his men walks up and said everthing is secure sir. Lex Smiles and said Excellent. and then he smiles at Daisy..

Luke Showed up the three of them where in the room when someone shuts the door on them and Aquaman tries to get it open but he is weeking also buscause he has been with out water for too long. Luke trise to call for help on the mic but he can't get noone. and

Meanwhile..

Lex walks in and he has Daisy with him and one of his men walks up and said everthing is secure sir. Lex Smiles and said Excellent. and then he smiles at Daisy..

Daisy looks at him with a glare

Luke had to do something or Clark and Aquaman would die. and then he saw a girl she was about 13 years old and she walked over to him and said my name is sarah and I can help.

In the lobby.

Lex looked at Daisy and said you know who the Green Arrow is. I want to Know.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE.....

Chloe tried to get in contact with everyone and she couldn't and Uncle Jesse said something is wronge my big toe hurts. Come on Chloe we need Help Uncle Jesse got on the cb and called Cooter and he said Ok Uncle Jesse I'm coming.

Luke had to do something or Clark and Aquaman would die. and then he saw a girl she was about 13 years old and she walked over to him and said my name is sarah and I can help.

In the lobby.

Lex looked at Daisy and said you know who the Green Arrow is. I want to Know.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE.....

Chloe tried to get in contact with everyone and she couldn't and Uncle Jesse said something is wronge my big toe hurts. Come on Chloe we need Help Uncle Jesse got on the cb and called Cooter and he said Ok Uncle Jesse I'm coming.

Daisy said "Lex...i dont know who Green Arrow is"

Oliver was traped in a room with Bo and Bo said I know where we are and he pointed up and Oliver smild and said do it So they both climbed to the loft and Jumped out of the room Bo Saw Daisy and Lex and ThEY SAW that he was question Daisy about the Green Arrow. And Oliver turned On the device that decised his voice. Bo said What are you doing? Oliver smiles and said he wants Green Arrow he's going to get Green Arrow. And He Jumped Down and OliveR aKA gREEN aRROW SAID Lex LET THE LADY GO.

Oliver was traped in a room with Bo and Bo said I know where we are and he pointed up and Oliver smild and said do it So they both climbed to the loft and Jumped out of the room Bo Saw Daisy and Lex and ThEY SAW that he was question Daisy about the Green Arrow. And Oliver turned On the device that decised his voice. Bo said What are you doing? Oliver smiles and said he wants Green Arrow he's going to get Green Arrow. And He Jumped Down and OliveR aKA gREEN aRROW SAID Lex LET THE LADY GO.

Daisy shot him a glance that said "what are you thinkin?!" and Lex says "do i hear Green Arrow?"

Green Arrow Jumped down and he smiled and said Lex you want me here I'm. Lex Smiled and said Green Arrow. For some reason I knew you would show up.

MEANWHILE IN THE OTHER ROOM..

Luke looked at Sarah and He smiled and then Sarah smiled and she turned on the sprinkler system with he mind and then she unlocked the door. Aquaman was coming around and he smiled at the girl and then he move the kriptionite away from clark. and then Clark stated to recover and then they all left including Sarah.

Green Arrow Jumped down and he smiled and said Lex you want me here I'm. Lex Smiled and said Green Arrow. For some reason I knew you would show up.

MEANWHILE IN THE OTHER ROOM..

Luke looked at Sarah and He smiled and then Sarah smiled and she turned on the sprinkler system with he mind and then she unlocked the door. Aquaman was coming around and he smiled at the girl and then he move the kriptionite away from clark. and then Clark stated to recover and then they all left including Sarah.

Chloe said "Clark...Lex has Daisy..go help Green Arrow out"

Clark said Ok Watch tower on my way. Luke said we will Sarah to safty and Clark took off Bart and Cyborg was all ready out of the building.

IN THE LOBBY

Lex had his Gun pointed at Green Arrow and Green arrow had his Arrow pointing at Lex. and Lex fired and So did Green arrow and Daiy went to hit the Floor But Clar did super Speed and he cought Daisy and he Stopped Green Arrows's Arrow and he also stopped Lex's Bullet and then he was gone with Daisy and thn the Green arrow was gone also and Lex Just stood there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.