Dukes and Smallville

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo said woo I though for a minute that Julie was going to spoil the plan. Oliver said Ya me too. Thank goodnees Daisy is fast thinking on her feet. and saved the plan. Just then they heard Uncle Jesse On the CB calling them Sharphard to Lost sheep . Luke looked at Bo and Bo said we forgot to tell Uncle Jesse. and Luke picked up the cb and said Lost sheep here Uncle Shaphard Country musci. and then Luke yurned to channal 19 and Luke said Uncle Shaphard are you there? and Uncle Jesse said Yes I'm here now tell me what is going on. and Luke told him what was going on. and Uncle Jesse said Boys Lex is dangerous. Oliver got on the CB and said Mr Duke Clark and Bart are on thei butt. and we are not fall behind I promise Mr Duke we will not let anything happen to Daisy. Uncle Jesse said Call me Uncle Jesse. and On Oliver. Just keep Daisy safe. and if you need me call. and Oliver said we will sir. and Oliver said Over and out. and he handed the CB back to Luke.

Bo said woo I though for a minute that Julie was going to spoil the plan. Oliver said Ya me too. Thank goodnees Daisy is fast thinking on her feet. and saved the plan. Just then they heard Uncle Jesse On the CB calling them Sharphard to Lost sheep . Luke looked at Bo and Bo said we forgot to tell Uncle Jesse. and Luke picked up the cb and said Lost sheep here Uncle Shaphard Country musci. and then Luke yurned to channal 19 and Luke said Uncle Shaphard are you there? and Uncle Jesse said Yes I'm here now tell me what is going on. and Luke told him what was going on. and Uncle Jesse said Boys Lex is dangerous. Oliver got on the CB and said Mr Duke Clark and Bart are on thei butt. and we are not fall behind I promise Mr Duke we will not let anything happen to Daisy. Uncle Jesse said Call me Uncle Jesse. and On Oliver. Just keep Daisy safe. and if you need me call. and Oliver said we will sir. and Oliver said Over and out. and he handed the CB back to Luke.

Daisy was sweet talkin Lex and Lex was layin out his plan to her

and Oliver and The rest hurd the plan also. and Luke said so the plan that we blew up wasn't hte real plant and he already has people there. and Oliver said another 33.1 We need to get those people out. and destroy the plant. Bo said But Lex hasn told Daisy where it is. Oliver said Daisy see if you can get lext to tell you were the plant is. Daisy heard Oliver.

and Oliver and The rest hurd the plan also. and Luke said so the plan that we blew up wasn't hte real plant and he already has people there. and Oliver said another 33.1 We need to get those people out. and destroy the plant. Bo said But Lex hasn told Daisy where it is. Oliver said Daisy see if you can get lext to tell you were the plant is. Daisy heard Oliver.

Daisy smiled and said "Lex..exactly where is this plant?" and proped her leg on the stair

Sorry Daisy, But I can't. My father always told me never to trust a beatiful woman, that asks to many questions. and then oliver was about to saw something But he saw clark and Bart head in and Clark made a distraction with his heat vision and then when Lex was buzy putting out the fire he grabbed daisy and he said hang on and he did super speed and took her to the General Lee. Bart was right behind him. Olive said sorry daisy.

Sorry Daisy, But I can't. My father always told me never to trust a beatiful woman, that asks to many questions. and then oliver was about to saw something But he saw clark and Bart head in and Clark made a distraction with his heat vision and then when Lex was buzy putting out the fire he grabbed daisy and he said hang on and he did super speed and took her to the General Lee. Bart was right behind him. Olive said sorry daisy.

Daisy said "what did ya'll pull me away for!?"

Olive said because Lex Knew something was up and I didn't want to talk a chance that he would hurt you. Luke said Lex is coming and Bo pulled the General into the bushes and Lex drove on by. Chloe said how are we going to find where that plant is? Luke said we could split up each group can go a different and each group will have a duke in it cause we know Hazzard. Oliver ssaid so we split up in 3 groups. Bo said No 4. and Luke picked up the CB and called uncle Jesse and had him met them at still site #4 and Uncle Jesse said Ok. and they all left.

AT STILL SITE#4

Olive said because Lex Knew something was up and I didn't want to talk a chance that he would hurt you. Luke said Lex is coming and Bo pulled the General into the bushes and Lex drove on by. Chloe said how are we going to find where that plant is? Luke said we could split up each group can go a different and each group will have a duke in it cause we know Hazzard. Oliver ssaid so we split up in 3 groups. Bo said No 4. and Luke picked up the CB and called uncle Jesse and had him met them at still site #4 and Uncle Jesse said Ok. and they all left.

AT STILL SITE#4

Daisy felt like she let the guys down

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.