Dukes and Smallville

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Now we have to make a plan on how to get close to him. Bo said Well Daisy works at the Boars Nest Just let her got to work and when Lex comes in she can do what she does best. Victor smiles and said and we will be right there in case she needs us. Oliver said well suit up boys and Girls and get this show on the road.

Ok Now we have to make a plan on how to get close to him. Bo said Well Daisy works at the Boars Nest Just let her got to work and when Lex comes in she can do what she does best. Victor smiles and said and we will be right there in case she needs us. Oliver said well suit up boys and Girls and get this show on the road.

so the next day the boys are in there places and Daisy is at work and then Lex comes in and Daisy goes up to him "hey there sugar would ya like anything to drink?"

Lex was watching her walk away.

OUTSIDE.......

Clark said she is doing her job.. Oliver said I knew she could do it. Bart said I wish I could hear what was going on? Victor said that is what we got Clark for. and Clark just looked at him.

IN THE BOARS NEST...

Bo and Luke were watching Daisy to make sure that she is all right. Bo talked into the mic and said Daisy has his attion. Green Arrow said Ok Country Boy. Let us Know when you need us. Green Arrow out

Lex was watching her walk away.

OUTSIDE.......

Clark said she is doing her job.. Oliver said I knew she could do it. Bart said I wish I could hear what was going on? Victor said that is what we got Clark for. and Clark just looked at him.

IN THE BOARS NEST...

Bo and Luke were watching Daisy to make sure that she is all right. Bo talked into the mic and said Daisy has his attion. Green Arrow said Ok Country Boy. Let us Know when you need us. Green Arrow out

Daisy went back over to Lex and when she sat her drink down Lex surprised her and pulled her into his lap

oliver smiled and said good girl.

Lex smiled and he got up and went into Bosshogg's office..

IN BOSS'S OFFICE..

Lex walked in and said Hogg I want Daisy Duke to get off work early. Boss looked at him and said why Daisy Duke? Lex said That doesn't concerned you. Boss said Ok, and then Lex left the office and he walked over to Daisy and took the tray and set it down. and said come on. and then they Left.

OUTSIDE..

Oliver, Clark, Chloe,AC,Bart, and Victor hid so Lex couldn 't see them. and then they got in Lex's porch. Daisy looked around. Lex said are you looking for someone? Daisy said No Sugar. and then they left.

Oliver said Show time.

oliver smiled and said good girl.

Lex smiled and he got up and went into Bosshogg's office..

IN BOSS'S OFFICE..

Lex walked in and said Hogg I want Daisy Duke to get off work early. Boss looked at him and said why Daisy Duke? Lex said That doesn't concerned you. Boss said Ok, and then Lex left the office and he walked over to Daisy and took the tray and set it down. and said come on. and then they Left.

OUTSIDE..

Oliver, Clark, Chloe,AC,Bart, and Victor hid so Lex couldn 't see them. and then they got in Lex's porch. Daisy looked around. Lex said are you looking for someone? Daisy said No Sugar. and then they left.

Oliver said Show time.

Daisy was really nervous and all this but kept up her end of the plan

Bo and Luke came out of the Boars Nest. and they got in the General Lee and so did Oliver,Chloe,Victor. Bart and Clark ran behind. and they Clark said Boy Scout to Green Arrow. Oliver said I'm here. Clark said they are turning at cutter's ridge . Luke said they are headed for Hazzard I know a short cut hit it bo. and Bo looked at him with a smile on his face. Chloe noticed that there was no bridge. and Chloe said Ah Bo there is No bridge. and Bo said I know. Luke said this is the short cut.

Bo and Luke came out of the Boars Nest. and they got in the General Lee and so did Oliver,Chloe,Victor. Bart and Clark ran behind. and they Clark said Boy Scout to Green Arrow. Oliver said I'm here. Clark said they are turning at cutter's ridge . Luke said they are headed for Hazzard I know a short cut hit it bo. and Bo looked at him with a smile on his face. Chloe noticed that there was no bridge. and Chloe said Ah Bo there is No bridge. and Bo said I know. Luke said this is the short cut.

and the General makes the huge jump and makes it over

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.