Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Julie Says "No It's not dangerous to be around Clay, I am talking about Jake Dasani look how he could've let our kids die from Asthma Attack how cruel is that now Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "I don't even want to be around Jake, I don't care about Jake or Emily Dasani...I've made up with Jimmy and he said he cares about me and that he thinks of Clay and I've forgivin Jimmy but I WILL NOT forgive Clay and Molly and Angels Grandparents!"

Daisy said "I don't even want to be around Jake, I don't care about Jake or Emily Dasani...I've made up with Jimmy and he said he cares about me and that he thinks of Clay and I've forgivin Jimmy but I WILL NOT forgive Clay and Molly and Angels Grandparents!"

Julie Says "Amen to that look at what they caused our grandchildren as well how mean was that as well how is Clay stomach I heard I he took quite a punch from Jake that knocked him down as well."

Julie Says "Amen to that look at what they caused our grandchildren as well how mean was that as well how is Clay stomach I heard I he took quite a punch from Jake that knocked him down as well."

Daisy said "He's probably bruised up...he thinks everyone is going to be dissapointed in him because he didn't fight back"

Daisy said "He's probably bruised up...he thinks everyone is going to be dissapointed in him because he didn't fight back"

Meanwhile in the waiting room Trevor looks at his cousins and Says "How can you leave right does Nascar mean more than your own family Matt and Ashley."

Matt looks at Trevor and Says "They'll live if he take off right now for Richmond,Virginia please Trevor lets us lives the way we want look at what happened to Ashley and were taking our three kids I know your my cousin but let's face your Bo Duke's son and Lizzy's son and well the town will look up more to you than me and Ashley now. My father sometimes doesn't even care what I am doing and Ashley's father could care less as well so why stay here we love our family but this is a chance for more money and a chance at a little fame as well. Besides everytime we come back here something bad happens and if he get out when the getting is good well this is what we want now Trevor."

Trevor looks and Says "So what your running away, what in the hell is that going to solve now Matt."

Meanwhile in the waiting room Trevor looks at his cousins and Says "How can you leave right does Nascar mean more than your own family Matt and Ashley."

Matt looks at Trevor and Says "They'll live if he take off right now for Richmond,Virginia please Trevor lets us lives the way we want look at what happened to Ashley and were taking our three kids I know your my cousin but let's face your Bo Duke's son and Lizzy's son and well the town will look up more to you than me and Ashley now. My father sometimes doesn't even care what I am doing and Ashley's father could care less as well so why stay here we love our family but this is a chance for more money and a chance at a little fame as well. Besides everytime we come back here something bad happens and if he get out when the getting is good well this is what we want now Trevor."

Trevor looks and Says "So what your running away, what in the hell is that going to solve now Matt."

Daisy comes up to them before a fight starts and shes ticked right now and crying "Stop fighting now all of ya'll!"

Daisy comes up to them before a fight starts and shes ticked right now and crying "Stop fighting now all of ya'll!"

Matt looks and Says "Fine Aunt Daisy, the two of us just wanted to say our goodbyes it's clear were not needed here now Trevor is here now."

Ashley Says "Bye Aunt Daisy, I love you and we will be back and Matt is following his dream right now as well."

Matt looks and Says "Fine Aunt Daisy, the two of us just wanted to say our goodbyes it's clear were not needed here now Trevor is here now."

Ashley Says "Bye Aunt Daisy, I love you and we will be back and Matt is following his dream right now as well."

Daisy grabs Matt "if you wanna go then fine...but you are loved here" and lets him go

Daisy grabs Matt "if you wanna go then fine...but you are loved here" and lets him go

Matt Says "I want to be able to go fast and not get a darn speeding tickets and be a household name like Tony Stewart and have a cool nickname like Smoke as well. Like everybody knows who King Richard is and the Dale Earnhardt as well."

Ashley Says "Aunt Daisy I support my husband in his decision as well the kid are going to travel with us as well and they will be loved and we be back as well."

Amanda walks up with Cletus hearing about her three cousins and Says "Matt and Ashley I will miss the two of you and sorry about what happened to Ashley, I know your too scared to even walk in the bank anymore I can't blame you but nobody knew that was going to happen now Ashley and good luck brother sorry about the way I treated you now. You didn't deserve that now it's not your fault it's our fathers fault now. And I took out on you for so long I am ashamed of myself right now as well. Listen I got to go and see how our cousins are doing and I want to get to know Trevor a little bit better than hi and bye."

Matt Says "I want to be able to go fast and not get a darn speeding tickets and be a household name like Tony Stewart and have a cool nickname like Smoke as well. Like everybody knows who King Richard is and the Dale Earnhardt as well."

Ashley Says "Aunt Daisy I support my husband in his decision as well the kid are going to travel with us as well and they will be loved and we be back as well."

Amanda walks up with Cletus hearing about her three cousins and Says "Matt and Ashley I will miss the two of you and sorry about what happened to Ashley, I know your too scared to even walk in the bank anymore I can't blame you but nobody knew that was going to happen now Ashley and good luck brother sorry about the way I treated you now. You didn't deserve that now it's not your fault it's our fathers fault now. And I took out on you for so long I am ashamed of myself right now as well. Listen I got to go and see how our cousins are doing and I want to get to know Trevor a little bit better than hi and bye."

Daisy sighed "Clay and Angel are asleep...Clay thinks everyone hates him"

Daisy sighed "Clay and Angel are asleep...Clay thinks everyone hates him"

Lizzy looked at Matt and sighed. "Take care of yourself out there bud and be careful. I love you both and I want you both to be happy. If you ever need anything give me a call and I'll be there as quick as I can. Just if you get them be sure to send us tickets to any race here in Georgia. We'd love to see you race." Lizzy says.

Lizzy looked at Matt and sighed. "Take care of yourself out there bud and be careful. I love you both and I want you both to be happy. If you ever need anything give me a call and I'll be there as quick as I can. Just if you get them be sure to send us tickets to any race here in Georgia. We'd love to see you race." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded after calming down a bit "Yeah, we would..." after Matt and Ashley both hugged them and said bye to everyone else they left and Daisy said "can I please talk to you for minute Liz?"

Daisy nodded after calming down a bit "Yeah, we would..." after Matt and Ashley both hugged them and said bye to everyone else they left and Daisy said "can I please talk to you for minute Liz?"

A few hours later Ashley and Matts plane touched down in Richmond, Virgina and Matt said after the family had rented a car "I'm going to take care of some race stuff and I'll pick you up after okay?" Ashley nodded and said "I'm going to take the kids to the mall for a couple hours while your doing all that." and with that Matt droped Ashley off at the mall and went to take care of his racing bussiness.

Meanwhile Daisy was still talking to Lizzy and when they had both sat down Daisy said "Liz..I'm thinking of going to see Jimmy, I know how mad he was when we told him about Clay and Molly and since there back now I'm thinking that its only fair to tell him that there back and safe and sound and not hurt to bad so hes still not freaking out. What do you think?"

A few hours later Ashley and Matts plane touched down in Richmond, Virgina and Matt said after the family had rented a car "I'm going to take care of some race stuff and I'll pick you up after okay?" Ashley nodded and said "I'm going to take the kids to the mall for a couple hours while your doing all that." and with that Matt droped Ashley off at the mall and went to take care of his racing bussiness.

Meanwhile Daisy was still talking to Lizzy and when they had both sat down Daisy said "Liz..I'm thinking of going to see Jimmy, I know how mad he was when we told him about Clay and Molly and since there back now I'm thinking that its only fair to tell him that there back and safe and sound and not hurt to bad so hes still not freaking out. What do you think?"

"I think it's a great idea Daisy." Lizzy answers smiling. "While you do that I think I'm going to go see how Molly's doing."

"I think it's a great idea Daisy." Lizzy answers smiling. "While you do that I think I'm going to go see how Molly's doing."

Daisy nodds and hugs Lizzy then quickly checks on Clay who is still sleeping then drives her self to the jail house to face Jimmy once more and came in and sat faceing Jimmy "Hey Jimmy...I've got some good news..but some not good news too"

Molly was fine as she was still sleeping peacefully.

Daisy nodds and hugs Lizzy then quickly checks on Clay who is still sleeping then drives her self to the jail house to face Jimmy once more and came in and sat faceing Jimmy "Hey Jimmy...I've got some good news..but some not good news too"

Molly was fine as she was still sleeping peacefully.

"Hey Daisy, what can I do for you?" Jimmy asks.

"Hey Daisy, what can I do for you?" Jimmy asks.

Daisy looked down slightly "We got Clay, Angel and Molly back safe and sound...but Clay has a broken arm and he'll be asleep for the next few hours because he had two sedatives from his grandfather and one more would have killed him and he had two Asthma attacks , the same with the sedatives thing goes for Angel...Molly was really lucky..shes completley unhurt but sleeping...but now our son thinks everyone hates him because he didn't stand up to his Grandfather."

Daisy looked down slightly "We got Clay, Angel and Molly back safe and sound...but Clay has a broken arm and he'll be asleep for the next few hours because he had two sedatives from his grandfather and one more would have killed him and he had two Asthma attacks , the same with the sedatives thing goes for Angel...Molly was really lucky..shes completley unhurt but sleeping...but now our son thinks everyone hates him because he didn't stand up to his Grandfather."

Jimmy looked down taking in all the information. "Ok well the arm will heal and the sedative will pass through their bodies. What's going to happen to my father?" Jimmy asks.

"Then he'll get sentenced to life. Good. That's all I want. I'm glad...y'all's kids are ok. Do you know what's gonna happen to my mother?" Jimmy asks.

Daisy looked up "Just because I hated you before doesn't mean Clay isn't your son...i don't love you but hes our son....but about your mother...they found out she wasn't part of the whole thing and it was even proven that she didn't want to be part of it and shes been let off the hook."

Daisy looked up "Just because I hated you before doesn't mean Clay isn't your son...i don't love you but hes our son....but about your mother...they found out she wasn't part of the whole thing and it was even proven that she didn't want to be part of it and shes been let off the hook."

"That's good maybe this will help her see the man my father really is. She's never had the strength to leave him before but maybe now...maybe she'll live a better life if he's sentenced though I can't see Lizzy resting easy until he's put away for good." Jimmy sighs. "Daisy do you think Lizzy forgives me?"

"That's good maybe this will help her see the man my father really is. She's never had the strength to leave him before but maybe now...maybe she'll live a better life if he's sentenced though I can't see Lizzy resting easy until he's put away for good." Jimmy sighs. "Daisy do you think Lizzy forgives me?"

Daisy said "Yes she forgives you, and so do I....I'm sorry I hated you till now..and I know it was wrong to not let go until all this time...but Lizzy forgives you..we both do...I won't regret saying this now but I wish you weren't behind those bars.."

Daisy said "Yes she forgives you, and so do I....I'm sorry I hated you till now..and I know it was wrong to not let go until all this time...but Lizzy forgives you..we both do...I won't regret saying this now but I wish you weren't behind those bars.."

"Thanks. I realize however that I've got to pay my time. I hurt somebody really bad and I shouldn't have. For that I have to pay and although I regret it I wouldn't ask for any less or nicer treatment. I deserve it for killing her. But thanks it means a lot to know that you support me." Jimmy says.

"Thanks. I realize however that I've got to pay my time. I hurt somebody really bad and I shouldn't have. For that I have to pay and although I regret it I wouldn't ask for any less or nicer treatment. I deserve it for killing her. But thanks it means a lot to know that you support me." Jimmy says.

Daisy nodded "You hurt more than one person...the other was me...but...your last letter made me realize that you cared and you really were sorry...you know I never loved you but I love Clay and your his father..its only fair and once Clay gets better I'm going to ask him if he wants to visit you too."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.