Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Jake walked back in to see his grandson tossing and turning and when the sedative wore off he was going off to have another one given this boy was going to be trouble and he didn't need him awake as well.

Angel was asleep and unaware of her families concern as well right now, she cried herself to sleep tonight she didn't want it happen but her Grandfather was just too strong to overcome and she was tiny and didn't stand a chance as well. Julie was at her brother's house and Micheal was watching their four children and she looks at Bo and Says "Big Brother he makes people disapper and he has my daughter, our nephew and our niece right now I'm so worried right this is worst than when Angel, Cassidy and Ruby disappered at least we knew our Grandfather wouldn't hurt with Jake Dasani I'm not quite so sure he wouldn't hurt them now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

All the tossing and turning resulted in Clay going into an Asthma attack.

All the tossing and turning resulted in Clay going into an Asthma attack.

Angel awoke hearing Clay having an Asthma attack and crying realizing without proper medical attention he is going to die tonight. This was too much she couldn't lose her brother there was no way he could get to his inhaler is he was restrained like she was and couldn't stand this as well it was hopeless she was never getting out of this house right now as well.

Angel awoke hearing Clay having an Asthma attack and crying realizing without proper medical attention he is going to die tonight. This was too much she couldn't lose her brother there was no way he could get to his inhaler is he was restrained like she was and couldn't stand this as well it was hopeless she was never getting out of this house right now as well.

Clays grandfather gave Clay his inhaler just so Clay would shut up.

Clays grandfather gave Clay his inhaler just so Clay would shut up.

Jake walked away and until one cuff and let him sleep more restful as well, he couldn't see him suffer like that as well. He left but told they guy outside the door make sure every eight keep giving him that boy a sedative he's too much trouble awake now and besides it's easier this way as well.

The other guy Says "What about Angelena she keeps waking do you want your oldest granddaughter to have one as well now Jake."

Jake walked away and until one cuff and let him sleep more restful as well, he couldn't see him suffer like that as well. He left but told they guy outside the door make sure every eight keep giving him that boy a sedative he's too much trouble awake now and besides it's easier this way as well.

The other guy Says "What about Angelena she keeps waking do you want your oldest granddaughter to have one as well now Jake."

Jake said "No..let her go"

Jake said "No..let her go"

The other guy Says "I think you should keep her but she gives any problems I have some of that stuff that will make her go to sleep sir and I won't hesistate as well she is just as much trouble as the boy now." Angel was asleep again she had to sleep didn't want any problems from these people she didn't trust them right now and she knew better than to buck than right now as well.

The other guy Says "I think you should keep her but she gives any problems I have some of that stuff that will make her go to sleep sir and I won't hesistate as well she is just as much trouble as the boy now." Angel was asleep again she had to sleep didn't want any problems from these people she didn't trust them right now and she knew better than to buck than right now as well.

Clay didn't sleep again but turned over and tried.

Clay didn't sleep again but turned over and tried.

He realized his right hand was freed right now he had to find a way of undoing the other way now he just needed a pin right now and he would leave this room and get his sisters as well and they would be out of here as well.

Somehow Clay found a pin.

The Guy guarding the door never suspected it coming and Clay rage knocked him out cold and now he just had to find Angel and Molly and get out of her right here as well. He learned to stay out of his Grandfather's way he was tough for an old man now and he never been licked by too many people in his life as well.

The Guy guarding the door never suspected it coming and Clay rage knocked him out cold and now he just had to find Angel and Molly and get out of her right here as well. He learned to stay out of his Grandfather's way he was tough for an old man now and he never been licked by too many people in his life as well.

Clay soon found Molly and got her lose then worked on getting Angel lose which is just what he did.

Clay soon found Molly and got her lose then worked on getting Angel lose which is just what he did.

Jake Dasani hadn't realized his Grandson would be this resourceful until he saw all three of his son's kids going down a hallway and he alert somebody on there radio and Says "Keep all three from leaving but please don't shoot them now as well."

Jake Dasani hadn't realized his Grandson would be this resourceful until he saw all three of his son's kids going down a hallway and he alert somebody on there radio and Says "Keep all three from leaving but please don't shoot them now as well."

Clay somehow avoided the guys "Lets get ya'll outta here"

Clay somehow avoided the guys "Lets get ya'll outta here"

Angel Says "Clay they blindfolded me I don't how we got here do you know now, and there's more around were not in the clear yet and I don't think he's going to give up so easily he's strong for an old man when he grabbed that was strong now."

Angel Says "Clay they blindfolded me I don't how we got here do you know now, and there's more around were not in the clear yet and I don't think he's going to give up so easily he's strong for an old man when he grabbed that was strong now."

Clay said "He did more than just grab me..nearly threw me out of the house..literally"

Clay said "He did more than just grab me..nearly threw me out of the house..literally"

Jake was walking down the hall and seen all three of them pointed a loaded gun and than and Says "Where do you think the three of you are going, I know where back to your rooms right now and I have a couple guys to help you out as well."

Angel cried but it did no good because somebody was pushing her back to her room and she just cried and cried even harder when he gave her a sedative afterwards he grabbed her wrist and fixed her up the sameway she was before as well.

Jake was walking down the hall and seen all three of them pointed a loaded gun and than and Says "Where do you think the three of you are going, I know where back to your rooms right now and I have a couple guys to help you out as well."

Angel cried but it did no good because somebody was pushing her back to her room and she just cried and cried even harder when he gave her a sedative afterwards he grabbed her wrist and fixed her up the sameway she was before as well.

Clay had Molly in his arms and wouldnt let Molly get hurt and turned the other way and ran

Clay had Molly in his arms and wouldnt let Molly get hurt and turned the other way and ran

The other guy ran after him but he had a small child in his arms, and he couldn't shoot her now he just hoped that somebody intercepted the two of them now they couldn't get away right now.

The other guy ran after him but he had a small child in his arms, and he couldn't shoot her now he just hoped that somebody intercepted the two of them now they couldn't get away right now.

No one did though and Clay got Molly out side but then though of Angel "What am I gonna do!"

Clay said "Think again!" and punched the guy

The Guy got up and hit Clay so hard he dropped a sleeping Molly and he called for help and Says "He's out and no sedative needed he was pretty stubborn now and he's be allright in the morning."

The Guy got up and hit Clay so hard he dropped a sleeping Molly and he called for help and Says "He's out and no sedative needed he was pretty stubborn now and he's be allright in the morning."

Molly fortunatley landed on her butt somehow even though she was asleep.

Somebody came up and carried both of them back to their rooms and fixed Clay they way he was and removed the pin he had found and let him wake up there as well.

Clay felt like he'd been hit with a semi and realized when he landed his arm snapped and when he tried to move it he screamed in pain.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.