Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"To get to Molly they're gonna have to go through me and there's no way in hell I'll let them near my little girl. And I think Angel and Clay are stronger than you think they are." Luke says.

Daisy sighed "I don't want to lose anyone...I'll do anything to protect Molly too, shes part of my family...im scared for all three of them" Lizzy had come out to talk to her best friend and heard how concerned she was for Molly, Clay and Angel.

Daisy sighed "They want Clay because they want him to be a Dasaini and there getting back at me for not naming in Dasaini and they think its my fault that Jimmys in jail...I was stupid..I knew just like you the guy Jimmy was before he did what he did...do you hate me more hating him?"

"This is not your fault Daisy. None of it is. The only reason Jimmy attacked you was because we look too much alike in a dimly lit bar. If anything it's all my fault." Lizzy says.

"He tells Molly that all the time. He writes her nearly every week. He doesn't want to hurt anyone anymore and just wishes he could undo every bad thing he's ever done." Lizzy says.

Daisy pulled a letter that Jimmy had wrote her the week before..she hadn't opend it "I wonder what it says..I just didn't want to open it...I know he didn't wanna hurt me...and maybe I should talk to him...wanna take Molly with us and go to the jail house?"

"Read it first." Lizzy says.

Mr. Dasani walked in Angel's room and Says "I see they got you comfortable Angelena I'm calling to start calling you by your proper name from now on and that will stay for as long as I say and forget about your husband and your kids."

Angel Says "Go to hell Grandpa!" Mr. Dasani went and slapped Angel and Says "I'll leave and it stays on longer as well and think about as well and goodnight your not getting supper as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"Read it first." Lizzy says.

Daisy opens the letter

Dear Daisy,

I really am sorry...somtime you and Clay should come down here to talk to me...I do think of my son..I'm sorry for doing what I did to you and when I took him when he was born...please forgive me...I care about you...in a kind of sisterly way now..like I do Lizzy.

This made Daisy stop and really think.

Daisy opens the letter

Dear Daisy,

I really am sorry...somtime you and Clay should come down here to talk to me...I do think of my son..I'm sorry for doing what I did to you and when I took him when he was born...please forgive me...I care about you...in a kind of sisterly way now..like I do Lizzy.

This made Daisy stop and really think.

"Daisy, maybe we really should go talk to him." Lizzy says.

"Daisy, maybe we really should go talk to him." Lizzy says.

Back at her room in her Grandparents secluded house Angel wouldn't cry it hurt and she was hungry but she wasn't going to let her Grandfather get to her right now as well she missed her husband and kids but Nathaniel seen what happened and he would tell David what happened as well.

"You are not stupid." Lizzy says hugging her.

Back at the secluded Dasani house there was a phone a round table in her room but Angel had that one cuff on she couldn't even reach to get help right now she was crying because she missed her family and she felt her pocket and forget they had taken her cellphone back in the private plane she was truly alone right now as well.

Mr. Dasani had called Julie and Says "Mrs. Knight we have removed Angel from her mansion in Beverly Hills and she will staying with me and wife from now on and don't try to get her back and tell that husband of her's to forget about her move on as well."

Julie Says "The Hell I will do as you say sir."

"Ok." Lizzy handed Molly to Luke and then followed Daisy.

Meanwhile it seemed Clay was having similar problems.

Somebody waited for Lizzy and Daisy to leave and got Luke and he fell and the person grabbed Molly and she was crying "No, No, I don't know you help."

Clay said "Let me go okay?! what have I ever done to you!"

Soon Lizzy and Daisy reached the jail.

Mr. Dasani walks in and Says "Please forget about your wife and kids they'll move on and your staying here forever your sister got lippy with me and she's skipping dinner now. Oh that stays on until I say if goes off and don't talk back to me ever again now Clay."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.