Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Trevor Says "Thanks Clay and I will pay you back every penny I am a man of my word now. I ran right into Sheriff's Little fender once and he tried to say it was on purpose now as well Mom and Clay and Aunt Daisy. Nobody ever made me test my eyes now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "You don't know how Sheriff little HATES me and my cousin and brother..."

Clay said "Payin' be back ain't nessesarry Trevor"

Daisy said "You don't know how Sheriff little HATES me and my cousin and brother..."

Clay said "Payin' be back ain't nessesarry Trevor"

Trevor Says "Mom can you explain why Sheriff Little doesn't like the Dukes he once said I look like Bo Duke with disgust now."

A few days later Daisy helped Trevor as much as she could and still hoping she wouldn't lose Lizzy as a best friend.

Trevor looked at his Aunt Daisy and Says "Excuse I asked my Grandfather If could have a dog and she's in the back of my car and well I have to go get she's rather large she's only six months old and she's a Scottish Deerhound she'll get bigger that's what they told me at the pound."

He pulls out his Dog and surprizes and Mother, his father and his grandfather with the size and just looks and Says "She'll make a great watchdog now."

Trevor looked at his Aunt Daisy and Says "Excuse I asked my Grandfather If could have a dog and she's in the back of my car and well I have to go get she's rather large she's only six months old and she's a Scottish Deerhound she'll get bigger that's what they told me at the pound."

He pulls out his Dog and surprizes and Mother, his father and his grandfather with the size and just looks and Says "She'll make a great watchdog now."

Daisy smiled and petted the dog "Shes pretty"

Daisy smiled and petted the dog "Shes pretty"

Trevor Says "Aunt Daisy meet snuggles she couln't help snuggling near when I had asked about her at the pound she's super friendly and loves people so maybe she won't make a good guard dog. Hey Snuggles come here and show your Daddy how you greet him now?"

Snuggles stood up on her back legs and started kissing Trevor and he smiled as well.

Trevor Says "Aunt Daisy meet snuggles she couln't help snuggling near when I had asked about her at the pound she's super friendly and loves people so maybe she won't make a good guard dog. Hey Snuggles come here and show your Daddy how you greet him now?"

Snuggles stood up on her back legs and started kissing Trevor and he smiled as well.

Daisy smiles

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.