Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy nodded and that day came back to her

LAST FLASHBACK:

Daisy was walking with Enos to his plane trying one more time to convince him not to go "Please Enos...I can't be here in Hazzard without you"

"Daisy we agreed it will be ok. I know Lizzy isn't gonna be here much longer but you'll be fine. You've got Bo and Luke here and Shannon it'll work out I promise." Enos says.

Daisy made her way back to her jeep and just sighed and drove back to the farm and she was almost in a daze

Ashley looks at Matt and Says "Promise not to get mad but Alex raped Cassidy a second time and she's afraid to tell her husband, and you want to chase your dream I got to change and be less controlling I just afraid that I'm going to lose you. And I'm really sorry about almost decking Trevor but after getting shot now are you sure you are okay now I am really what you took guts."

Matt Says "Looks and if you want to be a deputy go ahead with if we don't do what we went were going to miserable and fighting over and might split up and resent the other one and thank you honey."

Cue Anybody

Ashley looks at Matt and Says "Promise not to get mad but Alex raped Cassidy a second time and she's afraid to tell her husband, and you want to chase you dream I got to change and be less controlling I just afraid that I'm going to lose you. And I'm really sorry about almost decking Trevor but after getting shot now are you sure you are okay now I am really what you took guts."

Matt Says "Looks and if you want to be a deputy go ahead with if we don't do what we went were going to miserable and fighting over and might split up and resent the other one and thank you honey."

Cue Anybody

Ashley said "I don't want to lose you"

Ashley said "I don't want to lose you"

Matt Says "Honey you won't and they stopped you must've been scared I went after that what he was about to do you why was blindfolded that was just sick now I promise you now no more speeding if get anymore you can take my keys for a week hell even a week it's my fault now."

Cue Anybody

Matt Says "Honey you won't and they stopped you must've been scared I went after that what he was about to do you why was blindfolded that was just sick now."

Cue Anybody

Ashley said "I don't know... I really don't..and Sam and Cassidy didn't deserve what Alex did to them...especially Sam..she's so scared Clay hates her"

Ashley said "I don't know... I really don't..and Sam and Cassidy didn't deserve what Alex did to them...especially Sam..she's so scared Clay hates her"

Julie was back and was over and Says "Oh Ashley that was awful I heard about this guy it's control issue and so you don't tell what he looks like and to make you afraid and what happened to Cassidy and Sam now."

Cue Anybody

Julie was back and was over and Says "Oh Ashley that was awful I heard about this guy it's control issue and so you don't tell what he looks like and to make you afraid and what happened to Cassidy and Sam now."

Cue Anybody

Ashley said "Cassidy and Sam were raped by Alex Hogg....and...he was going to kill Sam like he did her sister and neice...and he just wanted Cassidy to him self when he was done with Sam"

Ashley said "Cassidy and Sam were raped by Alex Hogg....and...he was going to kill Sam like he did her sister and neice...and he just wanted Cassidy to him self when he was done with Sam"

Julie Says "My Goddaughter but she told she wasn't raped now Ashley is she lying to everybody right now and I met Trevor he is just like Bo now as well."

Cue Anybody

Ashley said "He did it to both girls"

Julie Says "Okay a little confession here they snapped pictures after they had Sam and Cassidy helpless and saved them and the Sheriff found and they became evidence as well. And that's wonderful Cassidy is having twins but on bedrest and Doug is taking over her council duties until she's back as well."

Ashley Says "I was at the bank and they took me hostage and that's how it happened how can I walk in the bank again now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Okay a little confession here they snapped pictures after they had Sam and Cassidy helpless and saved them and the Sheriff found and they became evidence as well. And that's wonderful Cassidy is having twins but on bedrest and Doug is taking over her council duties until she's back as well."

Cue Anybody

Ashley said "They took pictures of the girls?! thats sick and wrong!"

Ashley said "Cooter might get custody of Trevors son and they'll be staying with them"

Julie Says "Okay I had no idea that Bo and Lizzy had a kid together now all those years that Bo thought he couldn't make a boy now Ashley.Listen I also heard that you was taken hostage at the bank and somebody knew who's granddaughter you was I think the way make you suffer was all planned Ashley."

Cue Anybody

Ashley said "I'm staying out of everything..I've told Aunt Daisy that maybe she should too..but she refused and told me she has to help Lizzy"

Julie Says "Is it true they had tied you down spread eagle and blindfolded and gagged you was well before he walked in Ashley that must've been awful now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.