Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "Maybe I should talk to Ashley...you think it'd help?...and would you do me a favor?"

"I don't think it would. I am honestly torn in half. Part of me wants to encourage Matt to go for it. To take the offer and race not caring what Ashley has to say. I love that boy and I'm frightened on his behalf. I have never see a Davenport act this way and be this controlling. I don't know if it was her adoptive parents or who it was but...I'm scared. I know he loves her. I have no doubt about that but... He's willing to give his greatest dream just because she's uncomfortable with it." Lizzy says.

"I don't think it would. I am honestly torn in half. Part of me wants to encourage Matt to go for it. To take the offer and race not caring what Ashley has to say. I love that boy and I'm frightened on his behalf. I have never see a Davenport act this way and be this controlling. I don't know if it was her adoptive parents or who it was but...I'm scared. I know he loves her. I have no doubt about that but... He's willing to give his greatest dream just because she's uncomfortable with it." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "I'll talk to them..I know how you and her both feel, I do."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.