Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Ashley turned to her Aunt "Everything is perfectly fine, me and Matt are taking this one day at a time and working things out for ourselves by talking it out to avoid arguments, thats what Aunt Daisy told us we should do and it kind of works Aunt Lizzy."

"Don't snap at me little girl. I've been through everything you're going through right now. It sucks to know he wants to do something so dangerous but if you keep him from him he'll resent you." Lizzy says.

"Don't snap at me little girl. I've been through everything you're going through right now. It sucks to know he wants to do something so dangerous but if you keep him from him he'll resent you." Lizzy says.

Ashley said "I don't know...maybe I might think of letting him...He's careful...maybe he won't get him self hurt, maybe I just have to leave it up to the lord what happens to me and my family"

"I know. It was hard when I didn't say anything to your Uncle Luke when him and Bo raced NASCAR but with help of family and friends I made it through. I know you will too." Lizzy says.

Ashley finished supper "Like I said, everything here is fine, Matt racing is on my MAYBE list and I'm still thinking about it but things are fine."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.