Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Angel said "what happend? i though you were three months"

Amanda Says "False Positive like last time, I'm going to quit trying it happens it will in the meantime I got to get back to work there going to start asking where I'm at right now as well."

Cassidy Says "It will be okay."

Amanda leaves sad as ever and Angel just watches their oldest cousin leave heartbroken about the news as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Amanda Says "False Positive like last time, I'm going to quit trying it happens it will in the meantime I got to get back to work there going to start asking where I'm at right now as well."

Cassidy Says "It will be okay."

Amanda leaves sad as ever and Angel just watches their oldest cousin leave heartbroken about the news as well.

"That really sucks for her." Amber says.

"That really sucks for her." Amber says.

Angel Says "She looks so sad, I hope she doesn't tell them what she was hoping for as well I guess she doesn't have to call her father as well then. You they haven't talked in over a year now they had a agruement and she stopped calling, and he stopped trying to call her as well."

Angel Says "She looks so sad, I hope she doesn't tell them what she was hoping for as well I guess she doesn't have to call her father as well then. You they haven't talked in over a year now they had a agruement and she stopped calling, and he stopped trying to call her as well."

"You know I haven't heard from Lizzy in a while." Amber mentions.

Sam said "i should visit Lizzy"

Angel Says "Hey Amber listen why don't you go and see Aunt Lizzy she hasn't heard from you in a long time now you might want to mention what you do for a living thow."

Sam said "i dont know, im tryin to get Daisy one for her and Enos two, so we have two to plan, but lets work on Lizzys and Lukes first, im not sure about a date"

Amanda walks in the Sheriff's office and she had a baby catalog out and she just threw it away and looks and Says "So what needs getting to do right now, and listen I'm okay did Dad call I had called him from here I thought he would call back allreadry."

Sam nodds

Angel Says "She can't be working without showing how sad she really is about how her and her father aren't speaking it's shame he's still mad about her choice in husband he actually told her it wouldn't work out and didn't even go to the wedding as well."

Angel Says "She can't be working without showing how sad she really is about how her and her father aren't speaking it's shame he's still mad about her choice in husband he actually told her it wouldn't work out and didn't even go to the wedding as well."

Sam sighes "thats wrong"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.