Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Bo got Nathaniel in his the General and drove off

Angel was quiet the whole way there and Cassidy had told she would tell her parents where she was as well if they stopped by and seen her car and that she would meet her there as well.

Boss was in his office and Says "You know I think somebody gave me a flattire a few days ago but I wander who now there was no hole anywhere Rosco."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel was quiet the whole way there and Cassidy had told she would tell her parents where she was as well if they stopped by and seen her car and that she would meet her there as well.

Boss was in his office and Says "You know I think somebody gave me a flattire a few days ago but I wander who now there was no hole anywhere Rosco."

Rosco laughed "i dont know either"

so Cassidy met up with Angel

Rosco laughed "i dont know either"

so Cassidy met up with Angel

Nathaniel was with the docter and she heard him squirming and carrying on she Says "I know what's going he does that everytime with a blood sample now he hates needles for some reason Cassidy."

Nathaniel was with the docter and she heard him squirming and carrying on she Says "I know what's going he does that everytime with a blood sample now he hates needles for some reason Cassidy."

Cassidy said "no one does, Clay hasnt seen that nurse he puched out since four years ago"

Cassidy said "no one does, Clay hasnt seen that nurse he puched out since four years ago"

Angel Says "She moved out to California to work with our Uncle Jesse Spencer they said he's docter out there and well I think there getting serious I think she figures that it's easier working with patients in L.A. now Cassidy. And now that Amand and Cletus have been married a few years she found out that she's three months pregnant and well she still hasn't told Grandpa or Boss yet about the baby now."

Angel Says "She moved out to California to work with our Uncle Jesse Spencer they said he's docter out there and well I think there getting serious I think she figures that it's easier working with patients in L.A. now Cassidy. And now that Amand and Cletus have been married a few years she found out that she's three months pregnant and well she still hasn't told Grandpa or Boss yet about the baby now."

Cassidy said "uh oh"

Cassidy said "uh oh"

Amanda walks in and Says "I got an appointment today, and I thinking about telling the Sheriff and Boss about the baby right now and Cletus baby's me allreadry." The Nurse Says "Mrs. Amanda Hogg please come with me and you can wait for the docter he has an emergency in the other room right now so I hope you don't mind waiting now as well. "

Amanda Says "Oh he's taking out the stitches from my little trip eariler that's all."

Amanda walks in and Says "I got an appointment today, and I thinking about telling the Sheriff and Boss about the baby right now and Cletus baby's me allreadry." The Nurse Says "Mrs. Amanda Hogg please come with me and you can wait for the docter he has an emergency in the other room right now so I hope you don't mind waiting now as well. "

Amanda Says "Oh he's taking out the stitches from my little trip eariler that's all."

Cassidy said "ouch"

Angel said "i know"

Cassidy Says "You'll get through it I'm sure your parents will help you and don't you still have some of your trust fund left over yet."

Angel Says "Yeah but I wanted to use that for college, I guess College will have to wait now Cassidy my son is more important right now as well."

Cassidy Says "You'll get through it I'm sure your parents will help you and don't you still have some of your trust fund left over yet."

Angel Says "Yeah but I wanted to use that for college, I guess College will have to wait now Cassidy my son is more important right now as well."

Cassidy said "i know"

Cassidy said "i know"

All of sudden they see Amanda come back out and she was crying and Says "How will I ever tell Cletus that I'm not pregnant I thought I was for sure now oh this will break his heart why is so easy for others but so damm hard for me now. All I want is one baby is that asking for too much now as well."

All of sudden they see Amanda come back out and she was crying and Says "How will I ever tell Cletus that I'm not pregnant I thought I was for sure now oh this will break his heart why is so easy for others but so damm hard for me now. All I want is one baby is that asking for too much now as well."

Angel said "what happend? i though you were three months"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.