Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Sam said "i cant ,this one could kill her if its not the next!"

Angel Says "Amber did you know that Cassidy gets them I can as well but I don't remember getting one in the past five years now as well. How come you know so much about it now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel Says "Amber did you know that Cassidy gets them I can as well but I don't remember getting one in the past five years now as well. How come you know so much about it now as well."

"We've been trained to spot them for the FBI. Lay her down on the ground and let it pass it's all you can do." Amber says.

"Of course. Sorry about earlier." Amber says.

Angel Says "Okay and you was a FBI Agent the whole time was you watching out for me and Ashley the whole time and did you know who Granddaughter and Great-Granddaughter I was and how when I got kidnapped on campus how come nobody helped me out as well."

Cassidy Says "Oh no problem I like somebody probing my vehicle and such that's and sorry if I seemed a little jumpy I was thinking something bad was going to happen that's all."

Angel Says "Okay and you was a FBI Agent the whole time was you watching out for me and Ashley the whole time and did you know who Granddaughter and Great-Granddaughter I was and how when I got kidnapped on campus how come nobody helped me out as well."

Cassidy Says "Oh no problem I like somebody probing my vehicle and such that's and sorry if I seemed a little jumpy I was thinking something bad was going to happen that's all."

"I just started my second year in college after you got kidnapped." Amber says.

"I just started my second year in college after you got kidnapped." Amber says.

Angel Says "You know what I never did go back after that did you ever know I had a gun in my glove box of my car and I got a permit and took a gun safety class but when it happened it didn't even help because I had no chance to reach for it now as well. Try to convince Cassidy she should do the samething as me but she keeps telling she doesn't need to know something like that now as well."

Angel Says "You know what I never did go back after that did you ever know I had a gun in my glove box of my car and I got a permit and took a gun safety class but when it happened it didn't even help because I had no chance to reach for it now as well. Try to convince Cassidy she should do the samething as me but she keeps telling she doesn't need to know something like that now as well."

Amber said "i didnt know that"

Amber said "well when i expose what Alex did to Sams sister and you and the other girls, hes goin away for good"

Cassidy Says "Thank You very much, and you know he got he pregnant and well I lost the baby after I had a seizure it very rough but with Trigger and Lizzy they and my family helped me get over it as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.