Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Sam picks Angelica up which shes a little heavy "i am so sorry Amber, shes so talkative"

Angel looks and Says "You know sometime I got to tease Uncle Bo what his superpower is going be when he decides to run as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Amber laughs

Bo pulls up and Says "What Superpower oh come after six kids and another one the way I'm Superdad now! Skilled in changing diapers, bottles and burping babies as well. And getting any kid to smile as well."

Bo pulls up and Says "What Superpower oh come after six kids and another one the way I'm Superdad now! Skilled in changing diapers, bottles and burping babies as well. And getting any kid to smile as well."

Angelica and Nathaniel run to Bo and Sam says "those two just love him for some reason"

Angelica and Nathaniel run to Bo and Sam says "those two just love him for some reason"

Cassidy Says "He always been like that with kids my siblings as well." Nathaniel Says "Amber has a shiny thing attached to her belt it's nice I want one just like that Uncle Bo now."

Bo laughes "Amber?"

Nathaniel Says "And she has a something under her jacket as well!"

Cassidy Says "Hi Dad so are you running for Councilmen it would be good but were all concerned if you can take the debates now as well. I know you think that Alex Hogg is a Spineless Cretin for what he did to me but that can't be the only reason you want to run now as well."

Nathaniel Says "And she has a something under her jacket as well!"

Cassidy Says "Hi Dad so are you running for Councilmen it would be good but were all concerned if you can take the debates now as well. I know you think that Alex Hogg is a Spineless Cretin for what he did to me but that can't be the only reason you want to run now as well."

Bo said "i dont know and Nathaniel what are you talkin about?"

Bo said "i dont know and Nathaniel what are you talkin about?"

Angel Says "I'll tell you what my son is talking about Uncle Bo, Amber is a FBI Agent and we just found out today she looked all through Clay's truck just eariler now and was asking Cassidy who's farm it was and asking about Cassidy's truck as well."

Angel Says "I'll tell you what my son is talking about Uncle Bo, Amber is a FBI Agent and we just found out today she looked all through Clay's truck just eariler now and was asking Cassidy who's farm it was and asking about Cassidy's truck as well."

Bo said "we all know that all is in Clays truck is a car seat and Dr. Pepper cans"

Bo said "we all know that all is in Clays truck is a car seat and Dr. Pepper cans"

Angel Says "Wait a minute regular Dr. Pepper but I thought you was diabetic like I was I only drink diet pop now if I drink pop at all."

Clay said "im tired of bein lectured, i get it everyday from differnet people"

Angel Says "Well listen, I won't lecture you now I get it all the time as well. But the worst is the daily reminder if I took my medicine that just stinks there so overprotective I don't know why I take the one I've never had a seizure in over four years now as well Clay."

Angel Says "Well listen, I won't lecture you now I get it all the time as well. But the worst is the daily reminder if I took my medicine that just stinks there so overprotective I don't know why I take the one I've never had a seizure in over four years now as well Clay."

Clay sighed "Angelica has seizures"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.