Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"Being her uncle now I can see why she's so defensive." Bo says.

Salena Says "You will please stop being jerk about it Uncle Bo, I see him as much as I can and he has changed okay maybe nobody else thinks so I think so and I would leave my two kids around when he gets out he's really nice as well. He quit drinking and he quit smoking and he's more like Grandpa now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Salena Says "You will please stop being jerk about it Uncle Bo, I see him as much as I can and he has changed okay maybe nobody else thinks so I think so and I would leave my two kids around when he gets out he's really nice as well. He quit drinking and he quit smoking and he's more like Grandpa now as well."

"We're just hoping you're right." Bo says.

"We're just hoping you're right." Bo says.

Salena Says "Everytime I'm around him he doesn't hurt not even nasty as well. I just hope that Mom makes she wants to see me Graduate she helped me through my pregnancy and was there when I was in labor I can't lose her right now sorry about eariler okay but I still think Cassidy is right thow. Besides I can't lose two Mom's in one lifetime now that's just not fair now as well."

Salena Says "Everytime I'm around him he doesn't hurt not even nasty as well. I just hope that Mom makes she wants to see me Graduate she helped me through my pregnancy and was there when I was in labor I can't lose her right now sorry about eariler okay but I still think Cassidy is right thow. Besides I can't lose two Mom's in one lifetime now that's just not fair now as well."

"I know it's not sweetie, you won't lose her not if Luke and Cooter have anything to say about it." Bo says. .

"I know it's not sweetie, you won't lose her not if Luke and Cooter have anything to say about it." Bo says. .

The Nurse comes and Says "I think she might just make but were sure but it seems her vitals are going up now."

"I hope you're right." Cooter says.

Salena Says "After what happened and everything and waiting for those results when I was just about in tears she reassured me it would be okay and practically kicked the docter's but with my boys results as well." Julie Says "And besides I can't lose a best friend and a sister in law as well when she married Luke which is like a brother to me made her my sister-in-law."

Salena Says "After what happened and everything and waiting for those results when I was just about in tears she reassured me it would be okay and practically kicked the docter's but with my boys results as well."

"She's been here for all of us whether we wanted it of not." Bo says.

"She's been here for all of us whether we wanted it of not." Bo says.

Salena looks up Says "hey it's Dad walking back and he's smiling as well I wander what he found out and he's happy as well and it looks like he gave the package that Aunt Shannon to Aunt Lizzy right now as well."

Salena looks up Says "hey it's Dad walking back and he's smiling as well I wander what he found out and he's happy as well and it looks like he gave the package that Aunt Shannon to Aunt Lizzy right now as well."

"Lizzy says thanks Shannon, they think she's gonna make it but they're not sure." Luke says.

"Lizzy says thanks Shannon, they think she's gonna make it but they're not sure." Luke says.

Shannon Says "Okay Luke, I glad she liked them see I had bought them for originally for Angel but she didn't tell nobody what she was having and well when she had her boy had to go out and buy a blue one and then I lost the dang receipt as well. And then I learned I was pregnant again the day I had found the receipt and thought to myself with my luck it will be another girl but then Bo Jr. was born who is sleeping in the chair over there as well. And well that package after four years of being around well should bring some luck, okay I had bought Sam a yellow sleeper because she told me that was her favorite color as well. So those sleepers have been around for four years now and I will tell this now they are good luck as well, you see when I learned the last time I was pregnant the docter told me there was chance I might lose the baby and you see I didn't and honey I didn't tell you something over three years that and the docter wanted to tell me what I was having and I took Salena and Angel's point of view and wanted to find when the baby was born in the delivery room. Honey you should've seen the look on your face when Bo Jr. was born, you see when I packed my bag to have Bo Jr. that package and one in blue as well went with me as well. So Luke that is some good luck because I had the whole time I was pregnant last time around but this time will defintely be my last I promise I personally can't stand morning sickness now."

Ursala Says "Then how come you keep end up pregnant lately?" Shannon Says "Because the docter told me the birth control the other docter kept prescribing doesn't work for me now and well after this next baby I'm getting my tubes tied."

Shannon Says "Okay Luke, I glad she liked them see I had bought them for originally for Angel but she didn't tell nobody what she was having and well when she had her boy had to go out and buy a blue one and then I lost the dang receipt as well. And then I learned I was pregnant again the day I had found the receipt and thought to myself with my luck it will be another girl but then Bo Jr. was born who is sleeping in the chair over there as well. And well that package after four years of being around well should bring some luck, okay I had bought Sam a yellow sleeper because she told me that was her favorite color as well. So those sleepers have been around for four years now and I will tell this now they are good luck as well, you see when I learned the last time I was pregnant the docter told me there was chance I might lose the baby and you see I didn't and honey I didn't tell you something over three years that and the docter wanted to tell me what I was having and I took Salena and Angel's point of view and wanted to find when the baby was born in the delivery room. Honey you should've seen the look on your face when Bo Jr. was born, you see when I packed my bag to have Bo Jr. that package and one in blue as well went with me as well. So Luke that is some good luck because I had the whole time I was pregnant last time around but this time will defintely be my last I promise I personally can't stand morning sickness now."

Ursala Says "Then how come you keep end up pregnant lately?" Shannon Says "Because the docter told me the birth control the docter kept prescribing doesn't work for me now and well after this next baby I'm getting my tubes tied."

"It's her problem and it shouldn't bug you." Luke says.

"Daddy? Where's mommy?" Molly asks.

"It's her problem and it shouldn't bug you." Luke says.

"Daddy? Where's mommy?" Molly asks.

Shannon Says "Thank You Luke I appreciate it now, and besides I don't want to know what my next is now as well I like whoever started the surprize in the delivery well it's neat now."

Salena Says "My Mom never wanted to know all four times she waited till the baby was born and well I figured if it worked for my Mother it would work for me. Okay I just didn't figure everybody else to go and copy me now as well geez can't a girl be original in something now as well."

Shannon Says "Thank You Luke I appreciate it now, and besides I don't want to know what my next is now as well I like whoever started the surprize in the delivery well it's neat now."

Salena Says "My Mom never wanted to know all four times she waited till the baby was born and well I figured if it worked for my Mother it would work for me. Okay I just didn't figure everybody else to go and copy me now as well geez can't a girl be original in something now as well."

"Not in Hazzard obviously." Luke says. He then sits on the floor and pulls Molly and Mattie into his lap and explains it the best he can.

"Not in Hazzard obviously." Luke says. He then sits on the floor and pulls Molly and Mattie into his lap and explains it the best he can.

Cassidy smiles and Says "Well Mom it took a docter long enough time to figure it out as well and I think when I have a baby I want to find out in the delivery room as well. Okay I'm not pregnant right now either geez I know that look now but really I'm not in the future I was saying."

Salena Says "Copycats."

Matt Says "Daddy what's a CopyCat?"

Shannon Says "Besides the ultrasound with the twins it lied they told me twin boys and what did I have twin girls somebody was blind now that's all I got to say now. Luke if Lizzy would've found out before today would you have wanted to know what she was having or leave it a surprize like what happened today. But I remember the day that Salena, Angel and Julie all had their boy and Sam had Angelica that's when we stumbled upon Jason, somebody left him and he was five years old in the hospital parking lot all by himself well we couldn't leave him their so their was a social worker their and she said he would be sent a foster home after a docter took a look at him and well before we know we was saying that we didn't mind being his foster parents and she knew we had four girls allreadry and that was exactly how Jason came into the family. He is in the right now parking lot with the right couple around at the right time and I'm glad we found him as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Cassidy smiles and Says "Well Mom it took a docter long enough time to figure it out as well and I think when I have a baby I want to find out in the delivery room as well. Okay I'm not pregnant right now either geez I know that look now but really I'm not in the future I was saying."

Salena Says "Copycats."

Matt Says "Daddy what's a CopyCat?"

Shannon Says "Besides the ultrasound with the twins it lied they told me twin boys and what did I have twin girls somebody was blind now that's all I got to say now. Luke if Lizzy would've found out before today would you have wanted to know what she was having or leave it a surprize like what happened today. But I remember the day that Salena, Angel and Julie all had their boy and Sam had Angelica that's when we stumbled upon Jason, somebody left him and he was five years old in the hospital parking lot all by himself well we couldn't leave him their so their was a social worker their and she said he would be sent a foster home after a docter took a look at him and well before we know we was saying that we didn't mind being his foster parents and she knew we had four girls allreadry and that was exactly how Jason came into the family. He is in the right now parking lot with the right couple around at the right time and I'm glad we found him as well."

"A copy cat is someone who does the same thing as another person. Like if your mommy had a baby then Salena had a baby that's a copycat." Luke says. "I've got an idea why don't I take both of you to see your mom and baby sister."

"I don't want a baby sister." Molly said.

"Little too late baby." Luke says standing up and leading the pair down the hall.

"Mommy." Molly cried when they entered the room.

"Gentle baby." Lizzy says as Molly climbs up on the bed.

"I don't want a baby sister." Molly says.

"It's a little too late sweetheart she's already here." Lizzy says.

"Fine." Molly pouts.

"You're gonna be the best big sister in the world right?" Lizzy asks. Molly looks at her then nods. They spend a bit more time with Lizzy before Luke takes them home.

"How did you not know you were pregnant?" Cooter asks.

"The doctors say that since I had no symptoms, no obvious weight gain, no nausea, no fatigue, no nothing I didn't realize it. With the way my life's been lately I just sorta figured that the stress and the workouts were getting to me." Lizzy says.

"It makes sense. Sleep tight baby. I'll see you in the morning." Cooter says. Lizzy yawns and Cooter leaves.

"A copy cat is someone who does the same thing as another person. Like if your mommy had a baby then Salena had a baby that's a copycat." Luke says. "I've got an idea why don't I take both of you to see your mom and baby sister."

"I don't want a baby sister." Molly said.

"Little too late baby." Luke says standing up and leading the pair down the hall.

"Mommy." Molly cried when they entered the room.

"Gentle baby." Lizzy says as Molly climbs up on the bed.

"I don't want a baby sister." Molly says.

"It's a little too late sweetheart she's already here." Lizzy says.

"Fine." Molly pouts.

"You're gonna be the best big sister in the world right?" Lizzy asks. Molly looks at her then nods. They spend a bit more time with Lizzy before Luke takes them home.

"How did you not know you were pregnant?" Cooter asks.

"The doctors say that since I had no symptoms, no obvious weight gain, no nausea, no fatigue, no nothing I didn't realize it. With the way my life's been lately I just sorta figured that the stress and the workouts were getting to me." Lizzy says.

"It makes sense. Sleep tight baby. I'll see you in the morning." Cooter says. Lizzy yawns and Cooter leaves.

Matt looks up and Says "Daddy, I'm a big brother and a Uncle now as well."

Matt looks up and Says "Daddy, I'm a big brother and a Uncle now as well."

Bo takes Cassidy to the Farm and Uncle Jesse looks and Says "Congrulations goes to Lizzy and Luke a baby girl and Cassidy Trigger has a surprized for you when you was gone she had her colt and he's a handsome one doesn't look like her thow. But we had the Vet here but she really didn't need him and there resting as well and it seems you made up with your father as well. You two show go see Mother and Son out there in the barn first baby born at the farm in a really long time now I was glad to be there for you as well and Cassidy had told me that Shannon has a baby on the way again and congulations as well."

Cassidy looks and Says "Well we might as well go see Trigger's son them I was thinking what about Little Trigger for the Colt's name now it might fit as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "That's why she needed more room and well it's so bad this is a farm after all and it's uncommon for young animals to be born here as well." Cassidy, Bo and Uncle Jesse was in the barn by now talking to Trigger and her colt and she was asleep and so was he as well.

Cassidy Says "Uncle Jesse and Dad, I'm going to Berea to meet Ashley and so is Salena, Angel and Amber going to be there what I was trying to say would you take care of Trigger and her colt for me when I'm gone and it's okay if somebody rides Trigger she likes that as well. Well you see Ashley has bought all of us tickets to The Cleveland National Air Show Labor Day Weekend and I'm a little scared right now I've never been to Cleveland,Ohio let alone Downtown Cleveland now as well. She was telling me on the phone that were even going to the The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Musuem as well, I know I'm going to make sure I got some money now because she told me that they got the best selection in Cd's and music anywhere I wander if they got any Hank Williams Sr. now as well."

Bo takes Cassidy to the Farm and Uncle Jesse looks and Says "Congrulations goes to Lizzy and Luke a baby girl and Cassidy Trigger has a surprized for you when you was gone she had her colt and he's a handsome one doesn't look like her thow. But we had the Vet here but she really didn't need him and there resting as well and it seems you made up with your father as well. You two show go see Mother and Son out there in the barn first baby born at the farm in a really long time now I was glad to be there for you as well and Cassidy had told me that Shannon has a baby on the way again and congulations as well."

Cassidy looks and Says "Well we might as well go see Trigger's son them I was thinking what about Little Trigger for the Colt's name now it might fit as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "That's why she needed more room and well it's so bad this is a farm after all and it's uncommon for young animals to be born here as well." Cassidy, Bo and Uncle Jesse was in the barn by now talking to Trigger and her colt and she was asleep and so was he as well.

Cassidy Says "Uncle Jesse and Dad, I'm going to Berea to meet Ashley and so is Salena, Angel and Amber going to be there what I was trying to say would you take care of Trigger and her colt for me when I'm gone and it's okay if somebody rides Trigger she likes that as well. Well you see Ashley has bought all of us tickets to The Cleveland National Air Show Labor Day Weekend and I'm a little scared right now I've never been to Cleveland,Ohio let alone Downtown Cleveland now as well. She was telling me on the phone that were even going to the The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Musuem as well, I know I'm going to make sure I got some money now because she told me that they got the best selection in Cd's and music anywhere I wander if they got any Hank Williams Sr. now as well."

Daisy comes in Lizzys room "hey Liz"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.