Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Flashback

suddenly there was a cry from a baby

Flashback

Julie got up and suddenly Jimmy grabbed her arm and Says "Well Fine, I take the blonde with me than instead she will do as well and don't you dare follow me as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo said "let her go!"

Flashback

Jimmy kept his grib on Julie's arm and pulls out his gun and points it at her and Says "See this right here, well this say were leaving together besides I've missed you blondie as well."

Julie Says "No don't do this to me as well please my daughter is here she needs me here as well."

Jimmy just grabbed her tighter and walked out to the car he stole and kept a real firm grib on her and put her on the passenger side of the car and Said "Don't Move or you'll be sorry, I'll be right back now as well." Julie watched as he came back with rope and got her hands where she couldn't interfere with the keys at all and just watched as brought out a bandenna out and gagged her and told her to get in and he closed the door and he got in and drove off with her just like that but first he grabs the seat belt on her too tight as well.

Flashback

Jimmy kept his grib on Julie's arm and pulls out his gun and points it at her and Says "See this right here, well this say were leaving together besides I've missed you blondie as well."

Julie Says "No don't do this to me as well please my daughter is here she needs me here as well."

Bo grabs Jimmy and gets Julie away from him and throws him out the door and lockes it "lets check on Daisy"

Bo grabs Jimmy and gets Julie away from him and throws him out the door and lockes it "lets check on Daisy"

Jimmy snuck back in and looked for Julie and grabs her again and then leaves with her and he is gone before they even know any better now as well.

Bo comes in and checks on Daisy who is still in deep labor "weres

Julie!?"

Flashback

There was a lamp knocked over in the attempts Julie had made trying to get away from him she didn't trust him but he just pulled the cord out of it and tied her up with it and just left with her as well. There was another baby crying and she kept on crying and wanting her mother as well.

Flashback

There was a lamp knocked over in the attempts Julie had made trying to get away from him she didn't trust him but he just pulled the cord out of it and tied her up with it and just left with her as well. There was another baby crying and she kept on crying and wanting her mother as well.

Bo sighes "dangit, i gotta take care of you until you have this kid right now and now Julies daughter"

Bo sighes "dangit, i gotta take care of you until you have this kid right now and now Julies daughter"

Flashback

Uncle Jesse was helping Daisy and Says "Where Julie at right now, have her comfort Angel right now she's crying Bo."

Angel kept on crying unaware that her Mother was missing right now as well.

At Some Fishing Cabin Jimmy has Julie with him and he parked the car and dragged her in and grabs some robe and ties her to that chair and just looks as well. Julie Says "Why are you doing this to me right now as well I have a daughter that needs me right now?"

Flashback

Uncle Jesse was helping Daisy and Says "Where Julie at right now, have her comfort Angel right now she's crying Bo."

Angel kept on crying unaware that her Mother was missing right now as well.

At Some Fishing Cabin Jimmy has Julie with him and he parked the car and dragged her in and grabs some robe and ties her to that chair and just looks as well. Julie Says "Why are you doing this to me right now as well I have a daughter that needs me right now?"

soon Daisy had her son and Bo was taking care of Angel

Jimmy said "weres Daisy"

soon Daisy had her son and Bo was taking care of Angel

Jimmy said "weres Daisy"

Flashback, At the Fishing Cabin Julie Says "I'm not telling you and my daughter need me why are doing to me as well let me go right now. What are you going to do smack me again you've allreadry done that to me twice at my family home now what's stopping you right now as well."

Flashback, At the Fishing Cabin Julie Says "I'm not telling you and my daughter need me why are doing to me as well let me go right now. What are you going to do smack me again you've allreadry done that to me twice at my family home now what's stopping you right now as well."

Jimmy said "tell me were Daisy is, she has my son and i want him"

Jimmy said "tell me were Daisy is, she has my son and i want him"

Flashback, At the Fishing Cabin Julie Says "I'm not telling you right now so you can ask me all night and I won't tell you which this very unfair as well. Could make these ropes any tighter now as well."

flashback

Jimmy said "i want my son, were is Daisy!?"

Flashback, At the Fishing Cabin Julie Says "I'm not telling you so you can just forget about keep asking me and you know what I'm not afraid or you and real man doesn't kidnapp a woman now."

Jimmy looked at her and just smacked her and grabbed a bandenna and got tired of asking and gagged her now as well.

Flashback, At the Fishing Cabin Julie Says "I'm not telling you so you can just forget about keep asking me and you know what I'm not afraid or you and real man doesn't kidnapp a woman now."

Jimmy looked at her and just smacked her and grabbed a bandenna and got tired of asking and gagged her now as well.

Flash back

Jimmy says "ill just find her and my son on my own"

Flash back

Jimmy says "ill just find her and my son on my own"

Flashback, Julie watched as he left she was helpless right now she heard him start up his car and she couldn't even reach the CB. and she knew he would be back for her now as well she couldn't even tell anybody where she was right now she knew her brave and Stubborn streak got her into a pack of trouble now as well.

Flashback, Julie watched as he left she was helpless right now she heard him start up his car and she couldn't even reach the CB. and she knew he would be back for her now as well she couldn't even tell anybody where she was right now she knew her brave and Stubborn streak got her into a pack of trouble now as well.

soon Jimmy was back to the farm and went in Daisys room "i want my son Daisy!"

Daisy said "Jimmy please! no!"

soon Jimmy was back to the farm and went in Daisys room "i want my son Daisy!"

Daisy said "Jimmy please! no!"

Flashback, at the Duke Farm Uncle Jesse Says "Where's my niece Julie at I know you kidnapped her at where did you dump her off at now and but that baby down right now as well."

At the Fishing Cabin, Julie was still there and she had fallen asleep where she at as well and hours later she heard footsteps as somebody was walking in as well and it was Jimmy with Daisy's boy as well.

Flashback, at the Duke Farm Uncle Jesse Says "Where's my niece Julie at I know you kidnapped her at where did you dump her off at now and but that baby down right now as well."

At the Fishing Cabin, Julie was still there and she had fallen asleep where she at as well and hours later she heard footsteps as somebody was walking in as well and it was Jimmy with Daisy's boy as well.

Jimmy said "i got my son"

Jimmy said "i got my son"

Flashback, At the Fishing Cabin Julie knew he wasn't going to let her go anytime soon once he had set down his son he took off her gag and She Says "And let me guess your keeping me as well, you might as well gag me again because I won't be quiet this ain't right what you are doing to me right now I don't know who you are but I don't like you and your keeping me from my daughter as well. Your not very fair right now as well, my family must be worried sick about me as well and your very mean as well."

Flashback, At the Fishing Cabin Julie knew he wasn't going to let her anytime soon once he had set down his son he took off her gag and She Says "And let me guess your keeping me as well, you might as well gag me again because I won't be quiet this ain't right what you are doing to me right now I don't know who you are but I don't like you and your keeping me from my daughter as well."

Flashback

Jimmy smiles "im Jimmy Dasani"

Flashback

Jimmy smiles "im Jimmy Dasani"

Flashback, In The Fishing Cabin Julie Says "Is that supposed to mean something to me your just kidnapped and smacked me around a few and tied me to this chair and left me alone in this fishing cabin. And your probaly not going to let me go as well and I got a infant daughter that needs me that your keeping me from as well." Just then Julie heard a knock on the door and he let somebody in and she mentioned too much about her daughter because he figured out that her daughter was his as well just right then as well.

Flashback, In The Fishing Cabin Julie Says "Is that supposed to mean something to me your just kidnapped and smacked me around a few and tied me to this chair and left me alone in this fishing cabin. And your probaly not going to let me go as well and I got a infant daughter that needs me that your keeping me from as well." Just then Julie heard a knock on the door and he let somebody in and she mentioned too much about her daughter because he figured out that her daughter was his as well just right then as well.

Jimmy says "who is it!"

Jimmy says "who is it!"

Flashback, In The Cabin The Man Says "Your Associates you want me to watch the girl and the baby while your go get something as well. Listen I understand your having troubles with that girl as well." Julie looks and Says "Please don't go after my daughter let her stay with my family, I stay with you forever just don't drag my daughter into this now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.