Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "no he told me that if i wouldnt have lost the baby, he wouldve helped me with what it would have needed until i said not to"

Julie Says "He didn't want kids with me, odd reactions for what he did to you now I thought he was the coldest man I ever met now."

Angel Says "Mom Ashley told me when she seen him four years ago when he got to prison he quit drinking and quit smoking and was more like Cooter than what you knew him as well. His Parole hearing is coming up next year as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "He didn't want kids with me, odd reactions for what he did to you now I thought he was the coldest man I ever met now."

Angel Says "Mom Ashley told me when she seen him four years ago when he got to prison he quit drinking and quit smoking and was more like Cooter than what you knew him as well. His Parole hearing is coming up next year as well."

Daisy said "hopefully Jimmy doesnt get out, he'll try something, you know, how i had Clay, that was intresting"

Daisy said "hopefully Jimmy doesnt get out, he'll try something, you know, how i had Clay, that was intresting"

Julie Says "You know even if Brian gets Parole he's not allowed around us and I don't think that's going to expire and Ashley has a different opinon of him now she never lived in the same house as we did. He didn't change Angel, I don't believe let him be out for a month he'll be back to his old self now as well."

Julie Says "You know even if Brian gets Parole he's not allowed around us and I don't think that's going to expire and Ashley has a different opinon of him now she never lived in the same house as we did."

Daisy just sighes "i know, but i aint worried about Brian, im worried about Jimmy"

Daisy just sighes "i know, but i aint worried about Brian, im worried about Jimmy"

Julie Says "Daisy from what I understand Jimmy was sentanced to 15 to 20 years and that's a long time from now as well. I don't my grandson Nathaniel know that Jimmy is his Grandfather right now as well."

Julie Says "Daisy from what I understand Jimmy was sentanced to 15 to 20 years and that's a long time from now as well. I don't my grandson Nathaniel know that Jimmy is his Grandfather right now as well."

Daisy said "i cant help but think that he'll pull something and get him self out, and then he'll come for me again"

Daisy said "i cant help but think that he'll pull something and get him self out, and then he'll come for me again"

Julie Says "I hope not now as well, why did he once say something to do you to make you nervous right now."

Daisy sighed "i cant get what Jimmy did that night out of my head"

Julie Says "I don't blame I still don't trust Jimmy now he tried so many times to kidnapp Angel on of those attempts he might've actually succeeded now and that scares me for Angel and Nathaniel now as well."

Julie Says "I don't blame I still don't trust Jimmy now he tried so many times to kidnapp Angel on of those attempts he might've actually succeeded now and that scares me for Angel and Nathaniel now as well."

Daisy said "and i cant forget the night i had Clay, he actually showed up, Bo was so mad"

FLASHBACK

pregnant Daisy had just came into Hazzard, thinking everything was fine

Daisy said "and i cant forget the night i had Clay, he actually showed up, Bo was so mad"

FLASHBACK

pregnant Daisy had just came into Hazzard, thinking everything was fine

Flashback

Julie looks and Says "Uncle Jesse there's Daisy and that's oh no he looks familier for some reason but I don't know why right now as well."

Daisy comes up the steps after getting out of Dixie "hey Ya'll"

Flashback

Julie Says "Hi Daisy, you look very pregnant and who's that man following you back there as well. It's like I think I should know him from somewhere but I don't know where I know him from as well."

Flashback

Julie Says "Hi Daisy, you look very pregnant and who's that man following you back there as well. It's like I think I should know him from somewhere but I don't know where I know him from as well."

FLASHBACK

Daisy sighes "oh my gosh thats Jimmy, hes the babys father, he raped me a couple months ago, and Julie.. my water just broke"

FLASHBACK

Daisy sighes "oh my gosh thats Jimmy, hes the babys father, he raped me a couple months ago, and Julie.. my water just broke"

Flashback

Julie Says "Daisy let's get you inside and he's still watching but it's like I know him from somewhere as well especially the way he's looking at me as well. And Besides that baby has to come into safety not here outside the door now."

Flashback

Julie Says "Daisy let's get you inside and he's still watching but it's like I know him from somewhere as well especially the way he's looking at me as well. And Besides that baby has to come into safety not here outside the door now."

Flashback

Daisy said "hurry!"

Flashback

Daisy said "hurry!"

Flashback

Julie hurried Daisy in and closed the door and trying to get the uneasy feeling around the man watching her family and their house away but it wouldn't go away right now as well.

Flashback

Jimmy went up to the house and went in the door

Flashback

Julie looked and Says "Get out of the house, I don't know what you want but get out right now as well."

Jimmy hit her so hard she fell and she was crying and she looked and Says "That seems familier as well too now." She got back up and he looks and Says "Must I hit you again where's Daisy at right now as well?" Julie Says "I'm not telling you and I'm not afraid of you as well."

Flashback

Julie looked and Says "Get out of the house, I don't know what you want but get out right now as well."

Jimmy hit her so hard she fell and she was crying and she looked and Says "That seems familier as well too now." She got back up and he looks and Says "Must I hit you again where's Daisy at right now as well?" Julie Says "I'm not telling you and I'm not afraid of you as well."

Daisy screamed "Julie!"

Daisy screamed "Julie!"

Flashback

Jimmy looked and smacked her again and she fell again and Says "You might want to try telling me where she is right now I can do this all night to you now." Julie Says "I don't care I won't tell you where my cousin is at right now and I'm still not afraid of you right now as well. Why are you treating me like this as well I don't care what you do as well."

Flashback

Jimmy looked and smacked her again and she fell again and Says "You might want to try telling me where she is right now I can do this all night to you now." Julie Says "I don't care I won't tell you where my cousin is at right now and I'm still not afraid of you right now as well. Why are you treating me like this as well I don't care what you do as well."

Flashback

suddenly there was a cry from a baby

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.