Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Bo: Okay. . .that was strange.

Douglas Says "Sir I love your daughter I know she gets seizures and I know about all the risk if we was to have children and it's not impossible she told me what about happened almost five years ago as well."

Cassidy Says "Dad I was wandering did you mind if I stayed with Uncle Jesse he has a barn for Trigger to stay in and well it's kind of crowded here as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo: Not if Uncle Jesse don't mind. You know he's gettin old. You two ought to keep an eye on him.

Cassidy Says "Elly is staying there with Jenny as well, and listen I talked to Uncle Jesse and well there's six kids here and well I sure you could use the space as well. Besides I still love ya dad but I need a little space and I'm not leaving the state as well, and sometimes I don't know but it's like that one song by Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus Song where the daughter is leaving home. Well it started when I got in all that trouble and those speeding tickets well I've changed and neither you or Mom can see that right now and I'm not like that anymore well goodbye Dad. Besides it was four years ago as well, and I'm different I learned that only speed I need is onTrigger right now."

Douglas Says "Thanks and looks like your getting a son-in-law now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Bo: I'm willing to let her go. I don't want to, but I have to.

(I know I love when ppl use song references. I do A LOT)

Cassidy hugs her father and Says "Dad I love you and well look what I've done since four years ago as well."

Cassidy and Douglas leave for Uncle Jesse's house and she looks at him and Says "Honey what if I had long string of girls and you never had a son would you be mad now as well."

Douglas Says "No Way, it don't matter to me right now as long as there healthy as well."

Cassidy had her envelope with her ticket for the Airshow in Cleveland, Ohio and she Says "Honey do you want to go and meet my cousins as well I've never been to Cleveland, Ohio and it's the big city and it might be a little scary for me as well."(The song she loves is playing in the background)

As the song ends the DJ says "That Ready Set Don't Go By Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus such a powerful song for any father who has had to let his daughter go as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Cassidy hugs her father and Says "Dad I love you and well look what I've done since four years ago as well."

Cassidy and Douglas leave for Uncle Jesse's house and she looks at him and Says "Honey what if I had long string of girls and you never had a son would you be mad now as well."

Douglas Says "No Way, it don't matter to me right now as long as there healthy as well."

Cassidy had her envelope with her ticket for the Airshow in Cleveland, Ohio and she Says "Honey do you want to go and meet my cousins as well I've never been to Cleveland, Ohio and it's the big city and it might be a little scary for me as well."(The song she loves is playing in the background)

As the song ends the DJ says "That Ready Set Don't Go By Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus such a powerful song for any father who has had to let his daughter go as well."

Cassidy's cellphone rings and she picks it up and She Says "Hello Ashley I'm staying with my Uncle Jesse and Douglas just proposed to me as well can you believe I'm getting married I had to leave home it was time allreadry."

Ashley Says "That's wonderful but keep in touch with your father okay, and if he doesn't change try to be nice to him okay."

Cassidy's cellphone rings and she picks it up and She Says "Hello Ashley I'm staying with my Uncle Jesse and Douglas just proposed to me as well can you believe I'm getting married I had to leave home it was time allreadry."

Ashley Says "That's wonderful but keep in touch with your father okay, and if he doesn't change try to be nice to him okay."

Daisy came in "what are we talkin about today"

Daisy came in "what are we talkin about today"

Angel Says "Aunt Daisy, Uncle Bo has been treating Cassidy like he doesn't trust ever since four years ago and over three years when Shannon had Bo Jr. well he started acting like only his two sons mattered to him and I was talking Douglas at the post office and he's going to propose to Cassidy today right in front of her father and surprize her family as well."

Angel Says "Aunt Daisy, Uncle Bo has been treating Cassidy like he doesn't trust ever since four years ago and over three years when Shannon had Bo Jr. well he started acting like only his two sons mattered to him and I was talking Douglas at the post office and he's going to propose to Cassidy today right in front of her father and surprize her family as well."

Daisy sighed "thats Bo for ya"

Daisy sighed "thats Bo for ya"

Julie Says "Somebody needs to talk to our brother he's going to chase Cassidy away why does he act like she's not even important to him look what she's done since four years ago now as well."

Daisy said "except that one time i was waitressing at the Boars Nest, he got mad and threw a punch at me, i guess you know what came next"

Julie Says "I can't believe he pulled that one on you Daisy, what made him mad that day now as well."

Daisy said "he was drunk, he was literaly thrown out the door, by me"

Julie Says "Wow, was he married to Shannon when he did that now as well. Wasn't that the day Shannon lost their first son as well and he was very upset as well Daisy."

Daisy said "yeah, i felt bad about doin that to him after i found out"

Julie Says "Well he has two sons now but he needs to realize he has four daughters as well but you know when I lost my first son I don't even think that Brian even cried when I told him he might've actually looked relieved now. But I have Christopher and here's Micheal he's coming home and this ain't the first time Mike and Sarah has left Anabel with us when they went on a case now."

Julie Says "Well he has two sons now but he needs to realize he has four daughters as well but you know when I lost my first son I don't even think that Brian even cried when I told him he might've actually looked relieved now. But I have Christopher and here's Micheal he's coming home and this ain't the first time Mike and Sarah has left Anabel with us when they went on a case now."

Daisy said "how do you think i felt when i lost Brians sons, and i almost lost Clay because i was being stupid"

Daisy said "how do you think i felt when i lost Brians sons, and i almost lost Clay because i was being stupid"

Julie Says "I know that feeling, I wander what he would've said if you would've called him and told him and you was crying because you was sad now as well."

Daisy says "he couldnt believe he got me pregnant, he apoligized so many times, but i had Clay whos is Jimmys later on, that was the best day of my life but weired too"

Julie Says "He didn't care in otherwords then Daisy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.