Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Elly: I wouldn't. My only daughter Jenny is about to turn nine. I might think about adopting another soon so she'll have a sister I think. . .two perfect tomboy girls. perfect.

Ashley Says "Well that's great I'm having another baby now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Elly: So remind me Ashley. Do we have more girls or boys in this generation. I know Daisy didn't always like being the only girl cousn.

Ashley Says "Well Elly there's my Aunt Daisy, Aunt Callie and Aunt Daisy and then there's me, Angel, Salena, Cassidy, Ruby, Maria, Jennifer, Faith, Hope and Macy Kate right now as well."

Elly: Wheew that's a lot. Okay this is gonna sound wierd, but what aobut Uncle Jesse these days?

Ashley Says "Uh let's see he's too stubborn to die now but Congressman Tropicana died about four years and Angel told me that hardly anybody from her family cried when he died from the way he treated everybody if he loved his family you couldn't tell now Elly."

Elly: So how is Uncle Jesse. . .don't sound real good. Seems like yesterday that I was just getting Jenny from the orphanage.

Ashley Says "He's really sweet to me and I'm not even related to him techinally he yells at everybody else for calling him Uncle Jesse but now me and he loves all the babies around as well. A few years me and Matt moved to Berea we got married almost six months after my divorce was final and everybody kept telling me it was nothing but a rebound marriage and that I didn't want to be alone but I don't know what I would do without him now Elly."

Elly: Yeah. . .I haven't been to see him in awhile. I know I should, but the last time I saw him he wanted me calling him Uncle. Course I an his niece even if I didn't grow up in Hazzard.

Ashley Says "Hey I heard four years ago that Doug came speeding in Hazzard when you was there and stole your heart how is that old boy doing now he still got his Sentra now as well."

Elly: Well, I liked him, but naw. If anybody was my man it would be Cooter. Know he's well. . .you know, but anyhow. I really want the perfect guy for me and Jenny.

Ashley Says "He's my cousin so if you got serious with him we would be borderline relatives Elly that would be something now as well. You should come to Berea, Ohio it's nice not as hot as Georgia now as well. We could hang out downtown Cleveland has the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as well."

Elly: Well, like I said I'm thinking about adopting another. . .probably girl. Jenny's almost nine. Well, specially now that you say what you've been saying I'm thinking about going to live with Uncle Jesse. don't ask me what I was thinkng about moving to Atlanta. I did for a bit, but I just cant. I can't handle city life.

Elly: Well, like I said I'm thinking about adopting another. . .probably girl. Jenny's almost nine. Well, specially now that you say what you've been saying I'm thinking about going to live with Uncle Jesse. don't ask me what I was thinkng about moving to Atlanta. I did for a bit, but I just cant. I can't handle city life.

Ashley Says "Hey Elly city life ain't for everybody now I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio until I went to college but I don't know if I would move back there now I like Berea too much now as well and Little Daisy and Little Enos they love it out here as well."

Elly: *nods* I know what you mean, but what do you think aobut me moving in iwht Uncle Jesse? I know he's got to need help with the kids gone.

Ashley Says "I think it's wonderful and it seems that Cassidy has the same idea she was telling me she needs some space from her dad right now I don't know what she's talking about but there's a barn there for her to keep Trigger closer to home as well."

Elly: Yeah and there's room for both of us. . .Course that would be a little difficult with Jenny. . .Sure ain't goning to want to share a room with me.

Ashley Says "Uncle Jesse will work it out as well, and she was telling me that every since her dad and Mom adopted Jason he's been different almost like she's not there lately I don't even know what's going on right now as well."

Elly: That's not good.

Ashley Says "At least there talking my father refuses to even return my phone calls he don't nothing to do with my kids as well it's terrible is what it is right now as well."

Elly: Why is he doing that? My father died so I didn't have a problem like that. He loved me more'n life.

Ashley Says "Well you know that about over three years ago Aunt Shannon had a baby boy and they named him Bo Jr. and well it seems that the oldest just got ignored he keeps telling her he's not ignoring but I think he was as well. But look theres Cassidy, Jason, Ruby, Maria, Jennifer and Bo Jr. who turned three a couple of months ago as well and well it seems like with Uncle Bo only the boys matter right now as well."

Elly: How'd he make them madder?

Just then at Shannon and Bo's house Douglas pulled in and was walking in and Cassidy looks at her father and Says "Dad this is Douglas and I love him and were getting serious as well and he wants to talk to you as well."

Douglas Says "Mr. Duke I love your daughter I understand her health problems and everyhting and about what she like to do as well and well we love each other and heck Cassidy will you Marry Me?"

Cassidy Says "YES, the diamond if beautiful and I didn't expect this coming as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.