Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know you love him Daisy, I know..... If you didn't love him..... that night... in Atlanta... you didn't.....", Uncle Jesse shook his head, "Anyway, you lied to Enos 'cause you didn't say the truth at the right time. Postponed the truth is a lie, Daisy"

Enos opened his mouth, unable to say anything.

"D...a....d...d....y? So, last night... when we dated... we..... but I don't remember..... and.... but... if it was last night... how did you know...... What are you saying, Dais? It's impossible"

Enos opened his mouth, unable to say anything.

"D...a....d...d....y? So, last night... when we dated... we..... but I don't remember..... and.... but... if it was last night... how did you know...... What are you saying, Dais? It's impossible"

Daisy said "it is...it happend that night a few months ago when you saved me from those guys in Atlanta"

Enos looked at her in shock, "Atlanta? Uh.... So we.... well, I remember Atlanta", he laughed nervously, "but .... I remember I fainted before to...."

Daisy shook her head, "Enos, you fainted AFTER, not BEFORE"

Enos sighed, a smile on his face, "Uh, WOW, I've always thought I fainted before, and then I had a dream... a beautiful dream".

Enos looked at her in shock, "Atlanta? Uh.... So we.... well, I remember Atlanta", he laughed nervously, "but .... I remember I fainted before to...."

Daisy shook her head, "Enos, you fainted AFTER, not BEFORE"

Enos sighed, a smile on his face, "Uh, WOW, I've always thought I fainted before, and then I had a dream... a beautiful dream".

Daisy said "i dont know what were gonna do ive never been a parent"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.