Musical Chairs

Redneck girl 01

Well I am surprised by myself about not thinking of this song earlier...Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw are two of my top favorite Country singers. Awesome song...great when two great artist combine their talent in a song like this. Have seen Kenny Chesney several years ago in concert and he puts on a great concert...Tim McGraw is the ONE Country artist that I have yet to see that I would love to see in concert.

The uploader describes this as "bangin Harmonica blues". I've always thought of him as a folk musician. Either way, it's a great tune:

The track is from the 1989 album 'Footsteps and Heartbeats'. On the liner notes of his LPs Rory is usually credited with playing both footsteps and heartbeats along with spoons, harmonica etc. I saw him play live the year this came out, and he filled the theater with just the sound of his harmonica.

The uploader has added a clip from an old 'Felix The Cat' movie for the video. I'm not sure why, but it's quite fun :).

I'm going to play out of turn again, sadly for another tribute. Andy Williams passed away on 25th September after a year-long battle with bladder cancer.

I have to confess, I don't really know the song above, but it fitted with the previous one. Ones I know better include

(which I've posted before),
(I went for the video from epic Honda commercial of a couple of years ago), and probably the best known,

RIP. Howard Andrew "Andy" Williams (December 3, 1927 – September 25, 2012).

I'm going to play out of turn again, sadly for another tribute. Andy Williams passed away on 25th September after a year-long battle with bladder cancer.

I have to confess, I don't really know the song above, but it fitted with the previous one. Ones I know better include

(which I've posted before),
(I went for the video from epic Honda commercial of a couple of years ago), and probably the best known,

RIP. Howard Andrew "Andy" Williams (December 3, 1927 – September 25, 2012).

Very fitting, Hoss. I was saddened to hear of his passing. I love Mancini and Andy sang it beautifully. Moon River is one of my favorites. RIP Andy.