We Need a Book thread

Julieduke

I agree Elly May. A redneck based show is long overdue. Except for stuff on CMT it seems like it's been a long time since there's been something on one of the mainstream networks.

I don't mean to discourage you but coming up with an idea might be the easy part. Getting the right person to listen to your idea might be the tough part.

If you do come up with something good, it might take awhile to make a connection to the right person so be patient and keep trying. If your idea is good, it will eventually match up with somebody who knows the right people.

Agreeing with you big there Roger. You have any ideas for one? I have a couple . . .sorta one of them is called Outlaws of Driver. It's actually well a book that i'm trying to write, but would make for a good show I think. It's kinda about my town. We live in a farming community also. Course I still need to refine my whole idea, but hey if anyone wants to start a thread or group about this go ahead . . .just let me know cause I want to help.

Agreeing with you big there Roger. You have any ideas for one? I have a couple . . .sorta one of them is called Outlaws of Driver. It's actually well a book that i'm trying to write, but would make for a good show I think. It's kinda about my town. We live in a farming community also. Course I still need to refine my whole idea, but hey if anyone wants to start a thread or group about this go ahead . . .just let me know cause I want to help.

any body read the Outsiders, love this book

• 11 years later...