Happy Birthday

• 11 months later...

Happy birthday Waylon (June 15). Nobody could have been a better balladeer/narrator than you....well, Charlie Daniels maybe. 

The name must be getting popular. A co-worker of my wife's named her son Waylon not too long ago and I was at a little league game Saturday and heard some fans cheering a boy named Waylon. My grandson becomes a teenager on Waylon's birthday. His name is Luke (but not after Luke Duke.....even though I like to pretend it is) 

21 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Happy birthday Waylon (June 15). Nobody could have been a better balladeer/narrator than you....well, Charlie Daniels maybe. 

The name must be getting popular. A co-worker of my wife's named her son Waylon not too long ago and I was at a little league game Saturday and heard some fans cheering a boy named Waylon. My grandson becomes a teenager on Waylon's birthday. His name is Luke (but not after Luke Duke.....even though I like to pretend it is) 

It made me think of a good stage name. I know some people in the country out here, with the last name of Howell and then you take Waylon and....a new  name for a country singer, " Waylon Howell"...lol....get it.....? ( Wail and howl?) LOL! :) 

9 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

It made me think of a good stage name. I know some people in the country out here, with the last name of Howell and then you take Waylon and....a new  name for a country singer, " Waylon Howell"...lol....get it.....? ( Wail and howl?) LOL! :) 

ok....maybe you had to be there.....

• 11 months later...