Drawing Anybody?

Elly May Duke

interesting. So what is it that is the diff between N Texas and S Texas

Va is the same way. i mean where i live . . .well it has to do with the geography too. Where i live is close to the Chesapeake but if you go about for or five miles west there's the lovely mts.

well, North Texas is more cityfied, South Texas is awsome, ive been as North of Texas as Dallas and as South of Texas as Brownsville, which is like the most southern part

Cool. I've only been outside of Va once in my life when me my mom dad and brother went to Disneyland and drove from Va to NC to SC to Ga and finally to Fl. don't remember it well, but wish i did. i know Va is the south but sometimes it doesn't feel it to me. i mean i have no idea who made the mason dixon line but what whas he thinkin?

Cool. I've only been outside of Va once in my life when me my mom dad and brother went to Disneyland and drove from Va to NC to SC to Ga and finally to Fl. don't remember it well, but wish i did. i know Va is the south but sometimes it doesn't feel it to me. i mean i have no idea who made the mason dixon line but what whas he thinkin?

i have no idea

me either. when i was little and they used to tell us bout Civil War in history i would come home all the time and i was like how on earth is Va in the south. i mean if you look at the map from like TN to at least half the country there is a line there like trace it and Va is perfectly on top of it. but anyhow i'm glad Va is part of the south even if i still think it's odd

me either. when i was little and they used to tell us bout Civil War in history i would come home all the time and i was like how on earth is Va in the south. i mean if you look at the map from like TN to at least half the country there is a line there like trace it and Va is perfectly on top of it. but anyhow i'm glad Va is part of the south even if i still think it's odd

we studyied the Civil War near the end of this school year