Drawing Anybody?

Elly May Duke

me and my grandma do that sometimes with Addams Family and Full House. that's the only two i have. i hope to get something Dukes soon. and Andy Griffith . . .my mom is looking desperately to find me a season of Gomer Pyle cause she can't believe i never seen it. . . least don't think i have. . .thank goodness for those box sets or i'd go outta my mind

me and my grandma do that sometimes with Addams Family and Full House. that's the only two i have. i hope to get something Dukes soon. and Andy Griffith . . .my mom is looking desperately to find me a season of Gomer Pyle cause she can't believe i never seen it. . . least don't think i have. . .thank goodness for those box sets or i'd go outta my mind

Full House is awsome too, i love that show, Uncle Jesse on Full House is hott

i know. he is even if he has now clue how to raise kids . . .Joey is so funny. i love when he does like those little scooby doo impressions and stuff. i love it

i like his impressions to, remeber theres a quote Jesse made on Full House when he was talking to Danny or was it Joey and they were in some kind of fight and Jesse goes "anyone on heehaw" i laughed so hard

one that i really love is i think they were trying to get Michelle to take a nap or soemthing and so they needed to sing to her and Joey started singing Flintstones . . .lol Joey is my vote for funniest . . . course they all funny in their own way. like once i remember they had a party for Comet and Danny says at the end when he's sweeping the couch that his friends left their coats behind . . .or when he teach Michelle to read

A - Ajax

B - some cleaning thing

C - Clorox

D- Drano

Michelle told that to Jesse laeter and he's like i see your dad's been teaching you. . .that guy was so cleaning obsessed

one that i really love is i think they were trying to get Michelle to take a nap or soemthing and so they needed to sing to her and Joey started singing Flintstones . . .lol Joey is my vote for funniest . . . course they all funny in their own way. like once i remember they had a party for Comet and Danny says at the end when he's sweeping the couch that his friends left their coats behind . . .or when he teach Michelle to read

A - Ajax

B - some cleaning thing

C - Clorox

D- Drano

Michelle told that to Jesse laeter and he's like i see your dad's been teaching you. . .that guy was so cleaning obsessed

i think i saw that one