Drawing Anybody?

Elly May Duke

yeah. that is too bad, but from what i've heard or rather read about your stories it seems to me that you have talent there. i've been told to have it in both areas. Someday maybe i hope to be an author but that would be like my dream job. probably do it on the side of whatever. but what's funny is that my family has no idea where i get it from because nobody in my family has any drawing talent . . . writting some, but not like to be able to write a story. Don't feel bad . . .it takes work

yeah. that is too bad, but from what i've heard or rather read about your stories it seems to me that you have talent there. i've been told to have it in both areas. Someday maybe i hope to be an author but that would be like my dream job. probably do it on the side of whatever. but what's funny is that my family has no idea where i get it from because nobody in my family has any drawing talent . . . writting some, but not like to be able to write a story. Don't feel bad . . .it takes work

my dad has drawing talent, dont know why i dont got it, but im a good writer

that's a perfect name. i wouldn't know what to name my band if i had one. here's a fact i think is funny speaking of band names. Josh Turner calles his band the tonkin' honkies lol only know cause he said it on Live at the Ryman tho i think he says it all the time. i think he did when i saw him

i saw the video to Kerosene by Miranda and i think i said "Okay, Miranda is a rebel, im a rebel and so are my friends " and i think i got Dixie because me and my friends are down home Dixie girls, i put it together and there was DixieRebels

Hmm. interesting. You know Miranda does have some inspiration to me also. i mean unlike a lot of other girls (Specially blonde) she looks like she could beat you up. she looks like she's tough . . .and i heard that she's from Texas. Fits perfectly to your group. Course if i ever got into like singing my name would be something like Wednesday or Friday . . . May Duke

Wednesday and Friday from Addams Family . . .i am kind of misunderstood like that. not really odd or anything certainly not to their level but i am misunderstood

May from Elly May

and Duke is kinda obvious

course i don't know still working on my name. Feel free to offer ideas

Hmm. interesting. You know Miranda does have some inspiration to me also. i mean unlike a lot of other girls (Specially blonde) she looks like she could beat you up. she looks like she's tough . . .and i heard that she's from Texas. Fits perfectly to your group. Course if i ever got into like singing my name would be something like Wednesday or Friday . . . May Duke

Wednesday and Friday from Addams Family . . .i am kind of misunderstood like that. not really odd or anything certainly not to their level but i am misunderstood

May from Elly May

and Duke is kinda obvious

course i don't know still working on my name. Feel free to offer ideas

just find some stuff that fits your personality and stuff then go from there

i thought so but i haven't told him yet. i figured he would want to name it himself, but i liked the idea and of course now that i think about it i have an idea here

DriverRebels

Name of the town i live in or

the Outlaws . . .my mom's maiden name and the name of the farm i live on

Driver Ln

one of my problems i get like a new idea like every two seconds but anyhow

i thought so but i haven't told him yet. i figured he would want to name it himself, but i liked the idea and of course now that i think about it i have an idea here

DriverRebels

Name of the town i live in or

the Outlaws . . .my mom's maiden name and the name of the farm i live on

Driver Ln

one of my problems i get like a new idea like every two seconds but anyhow

Outlaws of Driver? that sounds cool

that was one idea i really liked and . . . not sure that this would make a difference but the title of one of the books i'm writing. which since it is about like 1970's Driver it could fit. it's kind of an interesting idea.

ive always wanted to write a book about my life, but my life is incredibaly boring, so no one, not even you, would read it if it was ever published

honestly exept for the almost thirty surgeries . . . odd occurences where my brother accidently hurt me . . .and getting bullied at school between fourth and eight grade mine is kinda boring too. but anyhow my story is not going to be.

oh wow, good gosh, almost thirty surgerys, ive had a couple, on on the side of my foot, one on my hand, and then i had to get another surgery on the same side of the same foot done again, but i forgot what all they were for, lol

agreed. i had five for ear tubes. five from ear to ear for various reasons. three or four on my eyes . . .one to straighten my teeth. even my mom can't remember. but the thing is that when i am told i have to have one i really don't care a whole lot. it never bothered me to have them. tho now i'm older i do not like having to stay over night. but i do like walking around the hospital

agreed. i had five for ear tubes. five from ear to ear for various reasons. three or four on my eyes . . .one to straighten my teeth. even my mom can't remember. but the thing is that when i am told i have to have one i really don't care a whole lot. it never bothered me to have them. tho now i'm older i do not like having to stay over night. but i do like walking around the hospital

the doctors say that when im around 30 ill have to go in and get another foot surgery on the side of that foot for muscle reconstroction because the doctors predict that its gonna start giving me problems by then again, i had a dirtbike accident when i was five, thats what led to the first two surgerys