What's your favorite Daisy outfit?

• 1 year later...

Great old thread, time to "revive" it.

Daisy/Cathy is a so beautiful woman that any outfit is great.

I LOVE her short shorts (from the show simply called "Daisy Duke") and her little t-shirts: I think I'm going to create a poster collecting her best outfits ;)

I've noticed a change, anyway, along the show: in the last series she wears, beside her short shorts, even long jeans and shirt with long sleeves. I don't know if it was a choice of Catherine or of the writers: it looked like they didn't want to use Daisy just as sex symbol. In effect, along the show, her character (and not just her character) changed too: less wild, less flirting/teasing, more sweet and mature (and it's the same for Bo and Luke too... their characters changed...but not their outfits, LOL).

I've noticed a change, anyway, along the show: in the last series she wears, beside her short shorts, even long jeans and shirt with long sleeves. I don't know if it was a choice of Catherine or of the writers: it looked like they didn't want to use Daisy just as sex symbol.

Could it simply have been a "choice" of the weather? When I was watching 'CHiPs' earlier this year, I noticed that the stars mainly wore short-sleeved shirts, but not always. Maybe some cold Santa Ana winds were blowing when they filmed the last season :).

I think I'm going to create a poster collecting her best outfits ;)

You could add a couple of screengrabs to this thread - I think there's only two different outfits shown here at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Ineresting thread. For some reason I really liked her purple clothes. I believe it was season 5 or so, they were purple Daisy Dukes with a shirt containing purple and white horizontal stripes.

At onetime in season 5 she also wore a dress with a skirt to about her kneecaps. I believe it was light blue and white with very small flowers, that one was nice too. I ones posted a picture in the Rare and Behind the scenes thread of that dress together with Coy and Vance.

• 6 years later...
On 5/21/2020 at 7:33 AM, RogerDuke said:

Wow, the more I think about it the more I realize she wore a lot of stuff....Pretty Piggy outfit, a deputy uniform, Loretta Lynn outfit....and that's just the episodes I've seen recently. 

Yup! I had the exact same when looking through the collection of pictures I have. Of most outfits there's only about a maximum of 3 pictures I guess. But there are 100+ pictures!