Country Singers?

Elly May Duke

this is weired cause Lee Otis was on my dad's side too. lol on my moms side all i ever knew is my grandma and grandpa. my great Uncles and my Grandma's ma. i have a lot more family on my dad's side that are still alive and that i know

yeah, the weird thing is, i have 3 uncles on my dads side, he has 1 full brother and the two others are his half brothers and hes the oldest out of four boys and the only one not married is my dad! then my dads mom only has two grandsons, the rest are granddaughters

I think so. i will say it makes me sad that around here and almost everywhere there is no such thing as a small town anymore but around here they have started building more railrad tracks and to me that says country kinda like the mountains or atleast the way things used to be. used to be a railroad track through the middle of our town . . .it gone but there's still an old box car

I think so. i will say it makes me sad that around here and almost everywhere there is no such thing as a small town anymore but around here they have started building more railrad tracks and to me that says country kinda like the mountains or atleast the way things used to be. used to be a railroad track through the middle of our town . . .it gone but there's still an old box car

thats just sad

Me too. evbody knows evbody and around here even today the little intersection near where i live is except for the one general store being gone . . . we had two one called Red's and another called Athur's General Store. Red's is gone but other than that our little intersection really has not changed since like 1950

Me too. evbody knows evbody and around here even today the little intersection near where i live is except for the one general store being gone . . . we had two one called Red's and another called Athur's General Store. Red's is gone but other than that our little intersection really has not changed since like 1950

were i live in Austin, i can walk to town from my house with my cousin, and i can walk to school

Yeah. I wouldn't want to be or live anyother way, but i do wish that a lot of other people wouldn't make fun of us if you know what i mean . . .specially the north. i mean if it wasn't for us they wouldn't be eating. it's us poorly paid farmers who feed them

i know, i think city people should clamp their mouths till they lived our lives

Brad Paisley and his wife named their second son Jasper...she had a dream the had a little boy and they named him Jasper...so when he was born they named him Jasper...it was in country weekly along with the article about George Strait bein ACM entertainer of the decade or whatever it is...n the article bout the Oak Ridge Boys comin back! Woo! anyways...their first son was named William Huckleberry Paisley not just Huckleberry Paisley...n they call him 'Huck'...but just wanted to tell y'all even though yer off the subject now that the new one was Jasper...That just makes me think of 'Twilight'

I know. i mean think of all those ones . . .girls specially but even guys even if they go camping they think it's gross. for us that's a way of life. I mean maybe i'm being biased here but i don't see how anbody could call a cityboy a real man. I mean unlike them countryboys will do anything for their kinfolk specially girls. I mean again kinda biased but seems to me that those of us in the south are smarter than they are. they may have better school systems and stuff but what's that if you can't live off the land?

Brad Paisley and his wife named their second son Jasper...she had a dream the had a little boy and they named him Jasper...so when he was born they named him Jasper...it was in country weekly along with the article about George Strait bein ACM entertainer of the decade or whatever it is...n the article bout the Oak Ridge Boys comin back! Woo! anyways...their first son was named William Huckleberry Paisley not just Huckleberry Paisley...n they call him 'Huck'...but just wanted to tell y'all even though yer off the subject now that the new one was Jasper...That just makes me think of 'Twilight'

thank you, and me too