Country Singers?

Elly May Duke

i know. me and my mom never had much interest, but i found out a while ago from like my gratgrandma's brother's wife that you can use tackle boxes for holding supplies like when you make bracelets and stuff and it's chaper than buying it from like a art store

yeah, i realized that secret awhile ago too, it helps with markers and stuff and beads, even my earrings, it really helped when i got my ears peirced

i know. and somehow . . .not sure but some people might say that was redneck using a tackle box for jewlery, but it works. a lot better than a actual jewlery box i bet. i used to have one and it drove me crazy cause everything got tangled up

i have a jewlery box for my stud earrings and use the tackle box for my dangle earrings and necklaces and bracelets and stuff, but i barely ever wear jewlery

Me too. when i was younger i used to wear dresses . . .mostly on sunday but also for class pictures. in sixth grade i kind of aquired that part of your brain where you make decisions for yourself . . .i had before, but not like this. i decided that i was not wearing no dress again . . .kind of when i started feeling hostile toward my greatgrandma who bought me every dress i ever wore. i think she wanted me to act highclass like she does. if you met her you'd know what i mean. about that time too . . .tho really when i started ninth grade. i realized the fact that redneck is who i am and made me feel even more nervous around her. i mean why would you want to act high class?

Me too. when i was younger i used to wear dresses . . .mostly on sunday but also for class pictures. in sixth grade i kind of aquired that part of your brain where you make decisions for yourself . . .i had before, but not like this. i decided that i was not wearing no dress again . . .kind of when i started feeling hostile toward my greatgrandma who bought me every dress i ever wore. i think she wanted me to act highclass like she does. if you met her you'd know what i mean. about that time too . . .tho really when i started ninth grade. i realized the fact that redneck is who i am and made me feel even more nervous around her. i mean why would you want to act high class?

i know

That's the thing with our family most of us exept for her . . .we are rednecks and hillbillies so we often talk about her because well . . .i will say this i can't have one phone conversation with her without her saying something bad about something i said. i mean i think she thinks we should act more high class but we just ain't gonna do it. and here's a thing. she doesn't believe in girls riding lawnmowers. i can tell. whenever i talk to her she will point out something i'm doing she thinks is too boyish.

That's the thing with our family most of us exept for her . . .we are rednecks and hillbillies so we often talk about her because well . . .i will say this i can't have one phone conversation with her without her saying something bad about something i said. i mean i think she thinks we should act more high class but we just ain't gonna do it. and here's a thing. she doesn't believe in girls riding lawnmowers. i can tell. whenever i talk to her she will point out something i'm doing she thinks is too boyish.

my dads gf does that, but shes from Ireland, what does she know about rednecks?

okay that's odd and like you said she's from . . .what does she know. i mean if she's your dad's gf then she should be able to accept you the way you are . . .i mean other than my greatgrandma the rest my famly does. my other greatgrandma. both sets my grandparents. my parents. my dad's mom used to have a dog named Daisy may.

okay that's odd and like you said she's from . . .what does she know. i mean if she's your dad's gf then she should be able to accept you the way you are . . .i mean other than my greatgrandma the rest my famly does. my other greatgrandma. both sets my grandparents. my parents. my dad's mom used to have a dog named Daisy may.

cool, yeah, my dads gf should except me for who i am, and yeah, shes from Ireland, my dad got her to go out with him on a trip

that's interesting. how did they meet?

well, me and my dad were at an Irish hotel and the next day were were out on the town and well, we went to a restaraunt and he met a waitress, which she was my dads gf im telling you about, she took our order and well it was Sunday the next day and she was off work so she came over to our hotel while i was out with my bff shoping and they talked, thats what i remember

I know. what's odd is in a way i kinda like this guy in my class . . .no i'd never tell him or anything . . .he's just a brother of my brother's friend and i don't like my bro's friend. but his brother makes me laugh . . . i would never date him. i know my dad would not allow that . . .besides i have no interest in guys but if i needed a friend i think i could count on him . . . good ol redneck boy

I know. what's odd is in a way i kinda like this guy in my class . . .no i'd never tell him or anything . . .he's just a brother of my brother's friend and i don't like my bro's friend. but his brother makes me laugh . . . i would never date him. i know my dad would not allow that . . .besides i have no interest in guys but if i needed a friend i think i could count on him . . . good ol redneck boy

lol, well now my dads gf is pregnant, and they havent gotten married yet, i dont want them too, i dont want a step mom, im not ready for one, it hasnt been all that long since my parents divorced

yeah. i kinda see your point. my parents have been married for 20 or 21 somethin like that years and if something happened to either of them i don't think i'd want a step mom or dad. and really i think it's kinda cool to just have your dad . . .easier to keep your tomboyness and i don't know there's something about a dad and his daughter that's special more so than a mom and her son

yeah. i kinda see your point. my parents have been married for 20 or 21 somethin like that years and if something happened to either of them i don't think i'd want a step mom or dad. and really i think it's kinda cool to just have your dad . . .easier to keep your tomboyness and i don't know there's something about a dad and his daughter that's special more so than a mom and her son

yeah,im trying to talk to my dad about just being part of the babys life, not marrying his gf