Country Singers?

Elly May Duke

i know. i wish i had been able to get a picture so that i could draw it i need to do it with the barn before that's gone too. i can picture it in my mind so vividly tho. that day was kinda scary. me and my granddaddy was alone at the house. i was listenin to 97.3 when they said Driver at 4:15 and i started screaming for no reason (Just wanted to) called my grandaddy he came got me. i continued listening. power went out about like 4:15 or something then i went into the den with him and watche the window. i saw something swirling. i told him that what it was. he ignored me. my brother came by later on his fourwheeler and we went to backyard burgur for dinner. whole thing was scary and we used to have two general stores now we only have one, but the men still sit and talk under a tent around a table and a few chairs that surprisingly survived

i know. i wish i had been able to get a picture so that i could draw it i need to do it with the barn before that's gone too. i can picture it in my mind so vividly tho. that day was kinda scary. me and my granddaddy was alone at the house. i was listenin to 97.3 when they said Driver at 4:15 and i started screaming for no reason (Just wanted to) called my grandaddy he came got me. i continued listening. power went out about like 4:15 or something then i went into the den with him and watche the window. i saw something swirling. i told him that what it was. he ignored me. my brother came by later on his fourwheeler and we went to backyard burgur for dinner. whole thing was scary and we used to have two general stores now we only have one, but the men still sit and talk under a tent around a table and a few chairs that surprisingly survived

wow, that would be scary

your lucky. i mean the thing was going parallel the house by like a hundred or so yards (might be less i really don't know but it wasn't far). i only saw it for like five seconds between a gap in the trees and was enough to know it wasn't coming toward us but still i was like ahhh. my greatgrandma lives in a trailer and the court is like right there. it took some of the foil off her poorch

your lucky. i mean the thing was going parallel the house by like a hundred or so yards (might be less i really don't know but it wasn't far). i only saw it for like five seconds between a gap in the trees and was enough to know it wasn't coming toward us but still i was like ahhh. my greatgrandma lives in a trailer and the court is like right there. it took some of the foil off her poorch

she was lucky thats all it did, my dad said hes witnessed a couple, a couple years before i was born, my dad worked for a volunteer fire department and was on a call and they were driving over a bridge in the fire truck here in south texas and the bridge rails started coming off and they looked over and there was a tornado,thats what he told me, sounds like a scary story

wow. that's interesting . . .and cool your dad was with voulunteer. my uncle is a fire chief for where i live. around here last year it had before that been like fifty or so years since a tornado came through so it rare

wow, well, my dad got out of the excitment a little, hes a welder now, he builds platforms for off shore oil rigs

that's cool is it like a standing up coat rack or do you like hang it on the wall? i agree that it does make it look cooler. my mom bought a china cabnet a while ago that the glass and all is made to look like an antique . . . kinda cool i think. the same with log cabins where the wood is real old looking

that's cool is it like a standing up coat rack or do you like hang it on the wall? i agree that it does make it look cooler. my mom bought a china cabnet a while ago that the glass and all is made to look like an antique . . . kinda cool i think. the same with log cabins where the wood is real old looking

its hung on the wall

cool. my dad . . .since you been talking bout yours works in the navy yard . . he teaches some kind of class. and my grandaddy was a farmer untill like eleven years ago when he started working at a lumbermill. now he reads all day

dont all grandpas read alot, and great grandpas too, i know mine does, hes always reading something when i go to his house