Country Singers?

Elly May Duke

Okay so i know that y'all have the other board about songs or artists not related to country but i was just wondering who y'all like who is country some of mine would be

Josh Turener

Alan Jackson

both obvious from my sigy

Rascal Flatts

Martina McBride

Brad Paisley

George Strait

Kenny Chesney

and lots of others. and some that i lesser like but have songs that really stick to me

who do y'all like i know Craig Morgan is a big one here apparently. love him too

Okay so i know that y'all have the other board about songs or artists not related to country but i was just wondering who y'all like who is country some of mine would be

Josh Turener

Alan Jackson

both obvious from my sigy

Rascal Flatts

Martina McBride

Brad Paisley

George Strait

Kenny Chesney

and lots of others. and some that i lesser like but have songs that really stick to me

who do y'all like i know Craig Morgan is a big one here apparently. love him too

Taylor Swift is one of my faves, and all the ones you just mentioned and others

George strait is the best

alan jackson

dierks bentley

billy currington

brad paisley

merle haggard

waylon jennings(luckenback texas) on of my favs

John schneider is right behind strait in my book he is a great singer

Sugarland

Little big town

eric church

randy houser

Jamie Johnson

Well...I LOVE country music...I have a pertty long list of singers I really like...kinda like the list of tv shows I like...lol...So here's my singers:

Johnny Cash

Alan Jackson

Alabama

The Oak Ridge Boys

David Lee Murphy

John Schneider

George Strait

Rodney Atkins

Those are probably my most favoritist...the ones that just about every song they sing I like...n here are the other ones I really like...well some of them:

Toby Keith

Tim McGraw

Carrie Underwood

Randy Travis

Travis Tritt

Mark Chesnutt

Waylon Jennigs

David Allen Coe

Justin Moore

Brooks N Dunn

John Rich

Martinna McBride

Tracy Lawerence

Kenny Chesney

Hank Williams Jr.

Lonestar

Garth Brooks

Reba McCentire

Joe Diffie

Trace Adkins

There are more...but it is thunderin out so I gotta git off the computer...so it don't blow up...lol....I shall list some more tomorrow! lol.

Well...I LOVE country music...I have a pertty long list of singers I really like...kinda like the list of tv shows I like...lol...So here's my singers:

Johnny Cash

Alan Jackson

Alabama

The Oak Ridge Boys

David Lee Murphy

John Schneider

George Strait

Rodney Atkins

Those are probably my most favoritist...the ones that just about every song they sing I like...n here are the other ones I really like...well some of them:

Toby Keith

Tim McGraw

Carrie Underwood

Randy Travis

Travis Tritt

Mark Chesnutt

Waylon Jennigs

David Allen Coe

Justin Moore

Brooks N Dunn

John Rich

Martinna McBride

Tracy Lawerence

Kenny Chesney

Hank Williams Jr.

Lonestar

Garth Brooks

Reba McCentire

Joe Diffie

Trace Adkins

There are more...but it is thunderin out so I gotta git off the computer...so it don't blow up...lol....I shall list some more tomorrow! lol.

I know this might never happen but if they could I would love to see Reba McEntire record a duet with John Schneider that would be great as well. Maybe since they both recorded the same song as well that might help as well.

I loooooveeeee country music. i grew up on waylon jennings, johhny cash, alabama, alan jackson, and george strait. my top favorites are. . .

LADY ANTEBELLUM!!!!!!! loove them sooo much

Tanya Tucker

Taylor Swift

Alabama

Love And Theft

Gloriana

Josh Turner

Dierks Bentley

Diamond Rio

Eli Young Band

Little Big Town

there are TONS more but those are my top.

I know this might never happen but if they could I would love to see Reba McEntire record a duet with John Schneider that would be great as well. Maybe since they both recorded the same song as well that might help as well.

that would be AMAZING. i loooooovvveeee john and reba is just great at everything she does. i didn't know they ever recorded the same song. what song was it?

Here are some of mine..

From what you hear on the radio

Jamey Johnson

Waylon Jennings

Hank Williams Jr

Willie Nelson

Joe Ely

Delbert McClinton

David Allan Coe

From what you hear in TEXAS

Stoney Larue

Jack Ingram

Charlie Robison

Johnny Cooper

Jason Boland

Kevin Fowler

Brandon Jenkins

Cross Canadian Ragweed

Ray Wylie Hubbard

Robert Earl Keen

I'm gone

Darrell

Here are some of mine..

From what you hear on the radio

Jamey Johnson

Waylon Jennings

Hank Williams Jr

Willie Nelson

Joe Ely

Delbert McClinton

David Allan Coe

From what you hear in TEXAS

Stoney Larue

Jack Ingram

Charlie Robison

Johnny Cooper

Jason Boland

Kevin Fowler

Brandon Jenkins

Cross Canadian Ragweed

Ray Wylie Hubbard

Robert Earl Keen

I'm gone

Darrell

i live in Austin

we also hear Taylor Swift, Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Kenny Chesney,Brad Paisely , Rascall Flatts(i love every one of theses country singers) and many others!

I loooooveeeee country music. i grew up on waylon jennings, johhny cash, alabama, alan jackson, and george strait. my top favorites are. . .

LADY ANTEBELLUM!!!!!!! loove them sooo much

Tanya Tucker

Taylor Swift

Alabama

Love And Theft

Gloriana

Josh Turner

Dierks Bentley

Diamond Rio

Eli Young Band

Little Big Town

there are TONS more but those are my top.

what are your fav songs by Josh? he's my favorite artists eqaling to Alan Jackson.

i live in Austin

we also hear Taylor Swift, Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Kenny Chesney,Brad Paisely , Rascall Flatts(i love every one of theses country singers) and many others!

Wow you live in Austin . I was down there a month or so ago for the SXSW festival.

Austin is "The live music capitol of the world". Listen to some Red Dirt music and then you will know what I mean about good music.

I'm gone

Darrell

Wow you live in Austin . I was down there a month or so ago for the SXSW festival.

Austin is "The live music capitol of the world". Listen to some Red Dirt music and then you will know what I mean about good music.

I'm gone

Darrell

thats cool, and whats REd Dirt music, im 13 and the only music i know is country and southern rock

thats cool, and whats REd Dirt music, im 13 and the only music i know is country and southern rock

The music scene between Texas and Oklahaoma is called Red Dirt. It is a mix of country, rock, Americana, blues.

Johnny Cooper, Brandon Jenkins, Stoney LaRue, Cross Canadian Ragweed are just some of the bigger names on the scene. Jack Ingram, Pat Green, Joe Ely are some of the more famous names.

I fell in love with the music last year sometime when I was in Dallas. The local Dallas area country stations play a lot the music. I flew back for a festival and came back this for the South By SouthWest Festival.

I'm gone

Darrell

The music scene between Texas and Oklahaoma is called Red Dirt. It is a mix of country, rock, Americana, blues.

Johnny Cooper, Brandon Jenkins, Stoney LaRue, Cross Canadian Ragweed are just some of the bigger names on the scene. Jack Ingram, Pat Green, Joe Ely are some of the more famous names.

I fell in love with the music last year sometime when I was in Dallas. The local Dallas area country stations play a lot the music. I flew back for a festival and came back this for the South By SouthWest Festival.

I'm gone

Darrell

Jack Ingram is cool, i love his version of Lips Of An Angel