New John Schneider Movie

Redneck girl 01

Hey y'all! I just wanted to inform ya that John has a new movie comin out...I recently started buyin the 'country weekly' magazines, and in the issue of June 1, 2009 there is a article about Adam Gregory's Movie Debut...I will Type it as it says in the magizine:

"Adam Gregory's Movie Debut

Country singer Adam Gregory has been cast along side John Schneider in the upcoming film 'WWJD' The movie will be based on the best-selling Christian-themed advice book In His Steps: What WOuld Jesus Do. "My faith and music are very closely related." Adam says, "I feel truly blessed for an opportunity where I can incorporate both into a project that serves a bigger purpose and will hopefully reach millions of others." "What Would Jesus Do," a song from Adam's Crazy Days album, will be featured in the film. Shooting began in early May in Los Angelos. Adam's recent single, "Crazy Days" reached the top 40."

-Country Weekly Magazine, June 1, 2009 I dont know who wrote it cause it dont have an authors name...but it is on page 3, on the very right hand side.

Anyways I can't wait till it comes out...it has John in it! lol....Now I have another movie to look forward to comin out besides 'New Moon'! Just wanted y'all to know...

Hey y'all! I just wanted to inform ya that John has a new movie comin out...I recently started buyin the 'country weekly' magazines, and in the issue of June 1, 2009 there is a article about Adam Gregory's Movie Debut...I will Type it as it says in the magizine:

"Adam Gregory's Movie Debut

Country singer Adam Gregory has been cast along side John Schneider in the upcoming film 'WWJD' The movie will be based on the best-selling Christian-themed advice book In His Steps: What WOuld Jesus Do. "My faith and music are very closely related." Adam says, "I feel truly blessed for an opportunity where I can incorporate both into a project that serves a bigger purpose and will hopefully reach millions of others." "What Would Jesus Do," a song from Adam's Crazy Days album, will be featured in the film. Shooting began in early May in Los Angelos. Adam's recent single, "Crazy Days" reached the top 40."

-Country Weekly Magazine, June 1, 2009 I dont know who wrote it cause it dont have an authors name...but it is on page 3, on the very right hand side.

Anyways I can't wait till it comes out...it has John in it! lol....Now I have another movie to look forward to comin out besides 'New Moon'! Just wanted y'all to know...

this sounds like id wanna watch it

Speaking of John's movies reminds me:

Come Dance at My Wedding will air June 6th at 9:oopm EST on Hallmark and June 12th at 9:00ESTon Hallmark

Ironically I will be dancing at a wedding myself at this time, so I will have to catch it June 12.

But it's gonna be great!

i was wondering when that was airing. lol i'll have to mark my calender=]] and i'll have to see that movie he's in with adam gregory. i love adam gregory so this should be cool. thanks for posting both movies guys=]]

i really liked come dance at my wedding/ it was a sweet movie and it had a lot of dancing in it. being a dancer, i enjoy watching other people dance. especially on dancing with the stars!!!! watching that movie made me wonder, could john be on the next season of dancing with the stars? that would be sooooo cool. i think he would do well.