Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

One day, in a little town called Hazzard County which is in Georiga, a brunette woman was at a local bar called the Boars Nest when she came across a man and went up to him "hello my name is Daisy Duke" the man looks up and smiles "im JR Ewing" JR also had his brother with him, Daisy said "you sound familiar, where are you from?"

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day, in a little town called Hazzard County which is in Georiga, a brunette woman was at a local bar called the Boars Nest when she came across a man and went up to him "hello my name is Daisy Duke" the man looks up and smiles "im JR Ewing" JR also had his brother with him, Daisy said "you sound familiar, where are you from?"

Bobby Ewing walks up and Says "I am Bobby Ewing and were with Ewing Oil in Dallas, Texas not to big of a company and gentleman with us is Ray Krebbs but he seems more intersected in the girl by the Jukebox right now never changes with him now JR he's our brother as well."

Cue Anybody

Bobby Ewing walks up and Says "I am Bobby Ewing and were with Ewing Oil in Dallas, Texas not to big of a company and gentleman with us is Ray Krebbs but he seems more intersected in the girl by the Jukebox right now never changes with him now JR he's our brother as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy steps closer "listen good now, you leave my cousin Julie alone!"

JR Says "Oh come on, she's pretty and we was just talking besides one of us Ewings have more money than you could imagine little girl."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Daisy mind your own business if the Cowboy wants to talk to me then let him I'm 21 years old and able to make up my own mind as well. Besides I don't see how he could be related to the Ewings he don't even look like them he's much better looking now as well."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.